British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Rye House v Wolves 25.04.18

Line-ups from the Wolves site:-

Rye House: Chris Harris, Aaron Summers, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Edward Kennett R/R, Scott Nicholls, Nikolaj Busk Jensen, Max Clegg

Wolves : Jacob Thorssell, Kyle Howarth, Cameron Heeps, Rory Schlein, Sam Masters, Nathan Greaves, Ashley Morris 

Impossible to predict I think, Rye House's first home match and Wolves first away. I would hope for a point. However there's no doubting that Harris and Nicholls have started off poorly and will need to improve. Can someone confirm who will be able to take Kennett's rides, is he 4th in the averages ? 

2 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Line-ups from the Wolves site:-

Rye House: Chris Harris, Aaron Summers, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Edward Kennett R/R, Scott Nicholls, Nikolaj Busk Jensen, Max Clegg

Wolves : Jacob Thorssell, Kyle Howarth, Cameron Heeps, Rory Schlein, Sam Masters, Nathan Greaves, Ashley Morris 

Impossible to predict I think, Rye House's first home match and Wolves first away. I would hope for a point. However there's no doubting that Harris and Nicholls have started off poorly and will need to improve. Can someone confirm who will be able to take Kennett's rides, is he 4th in the averages ? 

Everyone bar Harris and Nicholls

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Everyone bar Harris and Nicholls

Cheers. :)

Can only see an away win. The loss of Kennett at home will seriously hurt Rye and Wolves reserves look stronger. 

I think it will be a close meeting but the loss of Kennett and Robson swings it in our favour, possibly taking all 4 points, if of course the weather doesn't win

Only the rain can stop a Wolves win I fear. Would need Harris Nicholls and KK to bang in the race wins and NBJ to remember the quick way round Rye, asking too much I think

I'll be surprised if Wolves don't beat us and take all four points. 

4 points for Wolves I'd say.. More so after seeing Rye on Monday :-(

Losing Kennett is massive blow at  Home. and gives Wolves a tremendous lift.       Can only see an away win 

I don't see it the way of many.  I think Rye at Hoddesdon is as big a home advantage as Wolves have at Monmore.   Can see Rye winning this one with heats to spare.

Kennett can be relied upon to get double figures at home and will be a big loss.   Hoddesdon is a tight track with precise lines that does give the home side a big advantage,   however,  although Monmore  is a different length  it has similar precise lines and should suit Wolves better than most.     Wolves on a roll and team performing above average,  RH  have not started too well, all these points add up in Wolves favour..  Can only see Wolves a win.    

NB  That's bound to put the Mockers on them   ;)

With Swindon flying and Poole struggling it's opportunities like these that have to be taken.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, semion said:

I don't see it the way of many.  I think Rye at Hoddesdon is as big a home advantage as Wolves have at Monmore.   Can see Rye winning this one with heats to spare.

At this level there’s little home track advantage now.

Better riders can ride anywhere.

4 hours ago, semion said:

Surely the team that can adapt to Hoddesdon the easiest is Wolves ?