British Speedway Forum
89buttons

Ipswich vs Newcastle 26/4/18

Looks like a good pay day for Ippo and another piss poor showing from the Diamonds with the exception of Morris.

On 25/04/2018 at 1:05 PM, Stainlesssteelride said:

Witches to just fall short of 60, so 58 or 59.  Won't be getting off my sofa to watch this one.  

Useless at predictions,  wow that really must have been lemon squeezy 

2 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Looks like a good pay day for Ippo and another piss poor showing from the Diamonds with the exception of Morris.

Morris was fantastic - hats off to you Ashley

Wethers also worth more than the points he got whereas Lindgren wasnt even worth his score!

Much improved all round from the Witches.

Great to see a smile back on Cams face and Danny proving he can ride the kerb in 13 :P

3 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

Shocking by lindgren yet again!! He’s getting worse 

he is making sarj look like a world class act !

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

and solidly backed up by our no.5.

Rose didn't look fit at all . This his 1st meeting back? 

Based on this performance should have stayed on the sidelines . Gave up most races while freewheeling around at the back.  

• Thanks 1

Morris could conceivably go from reserve to no.1......average has quite probably only going to have to jump to 6 something!

heeps seems to have found some better speed with the new equipment

Michael fantastic in first couple and learning fast every week

danyon looking a lot steadier and Connor good value in his last ride unlucky not hold them both off - coping with an inside and outside attack simultaneously proved just too much!

forgive me as I’m unsure, is rose coming back from/carrying an injury? To be honest if I was the Newcastle management I’d fine him for his efforts tonight - he’s either clearly not for enough to ride and shouldn’t have declared he is or he just couldn’t be bothered, either way he’s let Newcastle down don’t stand a chance when your no.5 doesn’t do more than 2 laps a race at the back!

Rose crashed at Kings Lynn last week, it was a suspected broken wrist but turned out to be ligament damage .. maybe back too soon by the sound of it

2 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Sounds like rose was doing something which in speedway terms is called a Sedgmen

Nope he wasn't.

Lewis cut a very sorry figure in the pits, not sure how or why, but that lad was not fit to ride.

Hats off to Ash, apart from him the others just weren't at the races

9 hours ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Sounds like rose was doing something which in speedway terms is called a Sedgmen

A bit of research would have revealed what the two above posts have outlined. No he shouldn't have ridden and yes he has probably let his team down as a result but it had nothing to do with Sedgmenitis.

Hopefully he now takes time out to heal properly, difficult when no racing means no pay though I guess.