Cradley

1. Roynon

2. Dwyer

3. Bickley 

4. Andrews

5. Jenkins

6. Kemp

7. Edwards

Looking forward to this. Be a tough ask for the Bees to win this but I wouldn't fully rule it out. I was very impressed with Bickley at Belle Vue and looking forward to see Cradleys reserves for the first time. Even the weather forecast seems fairly decent.

Car park only holds around 235 vehicles so unless you intend getting there early it's perhaps best to park in the Beaumont Leys Shopping Centre one where you are allowed to stay for four hours.  It's not so much of a problem for NL matches though and there will probably be enough room, but it seems with the famous Heathens in town the attendance will be higher than the last two meetings.  You then have a little walk to the stadium.........or a long one in my case because I'm not fit. :lol:

Edited by Gemini

Thanks for the details re parking.  I had wondered if I could park on the shopping centre as I do when I go to Perry Barr.  Do you have to put something in the car window or just park?

1 hour ago, berniev123 said:

Thanks for the details re parking.  I had wondered if I could park on the shopping centre as I do when I go to Perry Barr.  Do you have to put something in the car window or just park?

You just park there, I think they operate that camera system that takes your registration as you enter and leave the car park. Ive never had any issues 

3 hours ago, Woz01 said:

You just park there, I think they operate that camera system that takes your registration as you enter and leave the car park. Ive never had any issues 

Yes, that's correct. If you do have any problems just ask SCB for advice as he's never paid his fine......that's if you can find him as he seems to have disappeared at the moment.  :lol:

6 hours ago, Gemini said:

Yes, that's correct. If you do have any problems just ask SCB for advice as he's never paid his fine......that's if you can find him as he seems to have disappeared at the moment.  :lol:

He's doing a 6 month stretch for non payment of fines.

He should be out in November just in time for the last of the Stoke Potters' fixtures.

• Haha 3

Two days until the meeting and the forecast is still dry for Sunday. Two iconic teams without a permanent home, I do hope this meeting is well supported.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm expecting a close meeting this afternoon but with Cradley having that bottom end strength I think they will pop us 42-48. Hope I'm wrong!

Such a shame. Oh well I'll head to the Ricoh and watch Wasps instead .