British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Edinburgh v Berwick Friday 27th April

Friday 27th April Staggs Bar Monarchs v Berwick Bandits (Championship Shield) 7:30pm

Children's Evening This Friday

This Friday at Armadale Stadium we host our annual Children's Evening! An evening full of fun for all of the family.

Staggs Bar Monarchs:

1. Ricky Wells, 2. Joel Andersson, 3. Mark Riss, 4. Max Ruml, 5. Thomas Jorgensen (guest), 6. Matt Williamson, 7. Josh Pickering.

Berwick KLS Bandits:

1.  Aaron Summers, 2. Kevin Doolan (captain), 3. John Lindman, 4. David Howe, 5. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen, 6. Jye Etheridge, 7. Dany Gappmaier.

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

And no meeting at Glasgow?

Whats that got to do with this thread. Start a new topic or post it in Glasgow 2018 

My post followed the one which added that there was also NJL action on Friday, meaning that the meeting might be attractive to a wider than usual audience.   Nothing else...... 

• Like 3

From what looked a home win, I’m now not so sure without Erik. Especially when the likes of Summers, Doolan, Howe and NBJ all capable of scoring well round Armadale and chuck in the two reserves, this bandits side is more than capable of turning us over especially with how we are riding at the moment.

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

From what looked a home win, I’m now not so sure without Erik. Especially when the likes of Summers, Doolan, Howe and NBJ all capable of scoring well round Armadale and chuck in the two reserves, this bandits side is more than capable of turning us over especially with how we are riding at the moment.

I thought Jye was the worst rider who ever rode at  Armadale ?

15 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

I thought Jye was the worst rider who ever rode at  Armadale ?

Don’t think that’s the exact wording used but even then at the time he probably was but fair plsy to the lad he’s improved a lot since then.

• Like 1

Time for my famed reverse psychology - Banditos are odds on to win this. 

26 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Time for my famed reverse psychology - Banditos are odds on to win this. 

On this occasion it is not reverse psychology. 

:lol:

You all did see us get beat at home against Newcastle right? I'm expecting another tanking but will be there to see it anyways. 

12-14 point defeat for us! 

My pay day loan has been successful, so i will be going to stand at the home straight hopefully Jim will be there always a good crack with him

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Mr Blobby worried about his 2 man team :lol: 

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Mr Blobby worried about his 2 man team :lol: 

That’ll probably still finish above your side as usual

Shud be straight forward win. However Berwick team may look weaker but has experience in their ranks which could cause a couple problems.  

Sunny day with no weather  but updates for me tonight.