British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield v Redcar SGBCS 26/04/18 @ 19.30

SHEFFIELD: Kyle Howarth, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates R/R, Charles Wright, Jack Smith, James Shanes.

REDCAR: Ben Barker, Jordan Stewart, Jonas B Andersen, Mikkel B Andersen, Ty Proctor (G), Nathan Greaves (G), Theo Pijper.

Matej Kus and Tobias Busch are competing in the Speedway European Championships qualifier in Russia.

Edited by Blackadder

This should be another victory for the Tigers. I just don't think the Bears have enough firepower to worry the Tigers. I will take a 15+ score. If the meeting is anything like last weeks Scunny match that would be great. Fingers crossed for the weather. utt.

I wish the Bears pulled something out for this one , I’m dreading the final result , in my eyes can’t see anything other than Sheffield hitting 55 if not 60 +

Redcar’s saving grace may be their reserves - Greaves particularly could score heavily against our own pairing in last season’s showing

Have you signed Nathan, or is he just guesting please?

1 minute ago, northyorksbear said:

Guesting

Thanks.

Good luck to Nathan - would love to see him get a permanent place somewhere soon

Let's hope the weather is ok because we need to be getting into some rhythm .looks like we've not got a short term replacement for josh. Wilson dean now gone to Workington so not sure who else is available. We need a bit more consistency from our reserves to back up the top 4. 

Redcar look a whole lot stronger with the two Guest riders in the team.

I will take a Sheffield win by 12.

If Sheffield don't hit 60 we have done well, don't see us getting near although Proctor riding is a bonus on both nights, makes us a lot stronger (not that I agree with it)...

Edited by RedcarRacer

If proctor stops squaring corners off and let’s the bike run he will do well at Sheff. Greaves was a disaster when he rode for sheffield, hope he rides the same. Terrible attitude towards all his team mates and supporters.

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Good luck to Nathan - would love to see him get a permanent place somewhere soon

Always been a favourite rider of mine. I hope he does a great job for the Bears. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tonga said:

If proctor stops squaring corners off and let’s the bike run he will do well at Sheff. Greaves was a disaster when he rode for sheffield, hope he rides the same. Terrible attitude towards all his team mates and supporters.

It's a shame to read Nathan had a less than fun time at Sheffield. I never thought his attitude would be a problem. Not disputing the above, but I'm surprised it was like that. 

• Like 2