British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mafiarule

Swindon new stadium

i have my doubt's it won't happen sadly :cry: another track could be lost ??

There’s already a thread on this subject.

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

i have my doubt's it won't happen sadly :cry: another track could be lost ??

If you doubt it won't happen, so you believe it will then?

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

There’s already a thread on this subject.

2015 and the old stadium hasn't been demolished yet so perhaps there is hope......or perhaps not. 

11.11.17-----26.1.18---- both  great announcements via media new stadium to be started soon, great artist impressions . Talk is cheap... 

• Like 1

Seems weird that a “new” poster only makes two posts and both of them are to slag off Swindon. I wonder if this is just another multi causing mischief?

• Like 1

thought it was announced they not building new stadium but completely refurbishing and downsizing existing venue?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, poole keith said:

thought it was announced they not building new stadium but completely refurbishing and downsizing existing venue?

Yes I think your right on that one . I think they said the stadium would only be closed for a couple of weeks may be wrong ?

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

That is the current plan, although those plans are yet to be approved and objections have been submitted by the house builders who have sold houses next to the "old" stadium on the assumption that those houses would be a good 150m away from the "new" stadium.

• Like 1

Apparently the developers have argued that we do not need Blunsdon as we have now made Wimborne Road our own :)

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 26/04/2018 at 6:28 AM, Jonny the spud said:

Seems weird that a “new” poster only makes two posts and both of them are to slag off Swindon. I wonder if this is just another multi causing mischief?

No slagging off of Swindon , like the greyhounds they only rent stadium off of stadium owners whose record of broken promises go before them...