British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Czech GP prague Saturday 26th May 2018

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lets be honest here. Woffinden messed up in the final, trying to go for a gap that wasn’t there. Lindgren shut the door, fairly, and that was that. Woffinden messed up his chance in the semi when Lindgren passed him to get the inside gate and put Woffinden on the outside.

As a fan of neither Lindgren or Woffinden I can at least look at it with neutral eyes.

But like Magic hitting Emil and bailing out yet you think Emil was at fault!

Sorry if I don’t take your opinion to seriously when all you do is back anyone who ever rode for Poole and just blast Tai at every chance 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

But like Magic hitting Emil and bailing out yet you think Emil was at fault!

Sorry if I don’t take your opinion to seriously when all you do is back anyone who ever rode for Poole and just blast Tai at every chance 

How many years have you been falling for it now? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, r8gdp said:

What's your veiw on final gavan

Not Lindgrens biggest fan but that was hard and fair 

Freddie's move on Tai was epic, Tai was not expecting that and dropped a lump in his pants go hard or go home!

#Freddiesgonnagetya 

1 minute ago, Orbiter said:

Freddie's move on Tai was epic, Tai was not expecting that and dropped a lump in his pants go hard or go home!

#Freddiesgonnagetya 

What goes around comes around eventually:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Total rubbish and loads of people on the forum know but say nothing !!!!! you are a gobby s. .     who keeps pushing look at me I know something??   you are a total P...   end of.

Haha yes of course its total rubbish! You have no idea whats going on you silly old man. Now ssssh.

1 minute ago, soupy said:

What goes around comes around eventually:

Yes it will. He's going to get hurt sooner or later riding like that. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jacques said:

Fenced him? Don't be silly now, he ran him hard, that's it! 

Don’t be silly? How very polite!

I think we can just agree to disagree. Lingren’s not daft. He know’s where it is coming from and who it is.

No one who has watched speedway for years can disagree with killing someone’s momentum but fencing someone is different.

Lingren has been on the decline for years, but has  now started to get his act together and looks like he might be a real,challenger.

He just needs to remember there’s more to being a champion than coming first.

Edited by Jonimac

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Haha yes of course its total rubbish! You have no idea whats going on you silly old man. Now ssssh.

People do know but have anough respect not to say anything on the forum now do us all a favour f...  o

Not the best GP I have ever seen, but the Marketa has been in the past very much gate and go.

Few incidents to debate, 

My take

Pedersen/ Lindgren no contact referee got the right decision.

Janowski/ Sayfutdinov, Janowski ran into the back of Sayfutdinov correct decision.

Lindgren/ Woffinden, very very tough move from Lindgren but just about fair but only just. Would have been very interesting to see what the decision would have been if Tai would have dropped the bike, I think Freddie may have seen his exclusion light come on. 

• Like 2

This isn't a tin pot easter trophy this is the best of the best GP series, every man for himself and riding the ** off the bike and making hard moves is what it is all about think a few are very precious here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Yes it will. He's going to get hurt sooner or later riding like that. 

Got to agree he will get hurt again riding very very very hard now for a couple of years needs to calm down  he s taking over from Nikki p 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

He knows nothing Sid, thats why he hides behind an Alias.. I have him blocked, and it will stay that way..

Lol!

i hide behind no alias , anyone who wants to know my full name and address is more than entitled to message me and get it. Have met hundreds of people off this forum over the years.