British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Czech GP prague Saturday 26th May 2018

29 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Freddie's move on Tai was epic, Tai was not expecting that and dropped a lump in his pants go hard or go home!

#Freddiesgonnagetya 

A bit like the move he pulled on k berrie  last year riding too hard and look what happened he needs to realise there s other riders about and there's always tomorrow 

Was a borefest for over half the meeting but lighted up enough to enjoy it.  Pedersen out and Janowski out were the correct decisions.  Zagar did a great moveon Doyle in heat 10 and that was the turn around of the meeting. Last few races were just crackers.  Last year in the GPs Freddie was riding particularly clean (compared to what I seen in previous years). He was ok last GP in Poland, and tonight UNTIL the final. What he did was JUST ABOUT ok, in my opinion, but he may pay for it sometime soon if Tai decides he was hard done to and going to get him back. 

Gates  Red 5 wins,   Blue 3 wins,   White 11 wins,    Yellow 4 wins  -  very unbalanced.

Cook can gate, but he is not showing competitive so far at this level. Bikes not got the speed, Craig not got the courage his competitors have. 

33 minutes ago, Jonimac said:

He just needs to remember there’s more to being a champion than coming first.

nope, it's all about winning, nothing less.

if Freddie get's his name on that championship trophy i'm sure he won't even think about anything else

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Was a borefest for over half the meeting but lighted up enough to enjoy it.  Pedersen out and Janowski out were the correct decisions.  Zagar did a great moveon Doyle in heat 10 and that was the turn around of the meeting. Last few races were just crackers.  Last year in the GPs Freddie was riding particularly clean (compared to what I seen in previous years). He was ok last GP in Poland, and tonight UNTIL the final. What he did was JUST ABOUT ok, in my opinion, but he may pay for it sometime soon if Tai decides he was hard done to and going to get him back. 

Gates  Red 5 wins,   Blue 3 wins,   White 11 wins,    Yellow 4 wins  -  very unbalanced.

Cook can gate, but he is not showing competitive so far at this level. Bikes not got the speed, Craig not got the courage his competitors have. 

Not sure it's about courage, more a confidence thing I think, let's face it he shows courage every time he goes on the track, they all do.  I'd love to see him improve and start to hold his position on the track a bit more, just seems to get swallowed up by the other 3 riders in almost every one of his races so far, obviously speed is also an issue but he's nearer the pace than Bomber was a lot of the time.

Edited by nw42
add

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

But like Magic hitting Emil and bailing out yet you think Emil was at fault!

Sorry if I don’t take your opinion to seriously when all you do is back anyone who ever rode for Poole and just blast Tai at every chance 

Emil came across andtook Janowski's front wheel away wrong decision. 

Edited by foreverblue

13 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Not sure it's about courage, more a confidence thing I think, let's face it he shows courage every time he goes on the track, they all do.  I'd love to see him improve and start to hold his position on the track a bit more, just seems to get swallowed up by the other 3 riders in almost every one of his races so far, obviously speed is also an issue but he's nearer the pace than Bomber was a lot of the time.

I was not doubting he didnt have courage - hes a speedway rider, courage comes with the "job".   I said  "Craig not got the courage his competitors haveHis competitors have more courage then Craig at the moment.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Emil took Janowski's front wheel away wrong decision 

Sorry the only 2 people who honk it was the wrong decision are 2 Poole fans. Forgive me if I agree with the other 10-15 people who know it was the right decision 

1 minute ago, OveFundinFan said:

I was not doubting he didnt have courage - hes a speedway rider, courage comes with the "job".   I said  "Craig not got the courage his competitors haveHis competitors have more courage then Craig at the moment.

Which implied that you thought he lacks courage, even though that's not what you meant.

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Sorry the only 2 people who honk it was the wrong decision are 2 Poole fans. Forgive me if I agree with the other 10-15 people who know it was the right decision 

No sure you attacking Poole fans opinions 

33 minutes ago, stevehone said:

nope, it's all about winning, nothing less.

if Freddie get's his name on that championship trophy i'm sure he won't even think about anything else

Yes, that’s right.

Winning at all costs.

A universally admired quality in any sporting endeavour.

Especially speedway.

1 minute ago, Jonimac said:

Yes, that’s right.

Winning at all costs.

A universally admired quality in any sporting endeavour.

Especially speedway.

if he's riding speedway he's doing it to win, or what's the point?

• Like 2

The inconsistency with refereeing is what frustrates and I don't think slo-mo replays help at all.  What can look to be a minor touch on a slo-mo can unbalance a rider very easily whereas in some positions you can take a hard knock and still carry on (if you want to).  What happened between MJ and ES was similar to what Doyle got excluded for at the last GP.  That time he did nothing wrong and the guy on the outside tried to cut back but there was nowhere to go.  Wrong man disqualified that time, right one this time

20 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No sure you attacking Poole fans opinions 

Call it what you want.

I watched it live and thought Magic was at fault. Seems to me that everyone else thinks that bar 2 Poole fans can’t think why.

Now I can’t stand Lindgren and want Tai to win the title as I’m a Brit but to me Freddie was very hard but fair.

Now see if you can judge the Magic incident without blue tints on

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Call it what you want.

I watched it live and thought Magic was at fault. Seems to me that everyone else thinks that bar 2 Poole fans can’t think why.

Now I can’t stand Lindgren and want Tai to win the title as I’m a Brit but to me Freddie was very hard but fair.

Now see if you can judge the Magic incident without blue tints on

I did and to me Emil takes Janowski's front wheel. Yes agree Lindgren hard but fair