Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thecoombdog

Cardiff Accommodation

Recommended Posts

On 4/28/2018 at 12:50 PM, Noodles said:

'Speedway Programme' by Krzysztof Krygiel on android - free on Google Play.

I just downloaded this and have been having a play but there's no instructions.

I can see how you set the riders etc.and I tried putting in a hypothetical meeting. The program generated okay but I can't see how you put in the results.

Does it auto generate from online live data or can you enter scores manually?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

I just downloaded this and have been having a play but there's no instructions.

I can see how you set the riders etc.and I tried putting in a hypothetical meeting. The program generated okay but I can't see how you put in the results.

Does it auto generate from online live data or can you enter scores manually?

Thanks

In the 'heats' tab, tap in the heat you want to edit, then use your finger to drag the coloured initials to the right positions. You can enter exclusions, falls etc by tapping the three lines next to the riders names - important for countback and the standings (see below).  You can also record the race time too.

The 'riders' tab auto populates from what you enter in the heats & puts the riders in the right standings order, including countback as long as you enter exclusions, falls etc.

The 'stats' tab also auto populates from what you enter in the heats & gives you stats on the gates.

There is a 'show help' option on the home page?

 

Edited by Noodles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Noodles said:

In the 'heats' tab, tap in the heat you want to edit, then use your finger to drag the coloured initials to the right positions. You can enter exclusions, falls etc by tapping the three lines next to the riders names - important for countback and the standings (see below).  You can also record the race time too.

The 'riders' tab auto populates from what you enter in the heats & puts the riders in the right standings order, including countback as long as you enter exclusions, falls etc.

The 'stats' tab also auto populates from what you enter in the heats & gives you stats on the gates.

There is a 'show help' option on the home page?

 

Thanks, I get it now :-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had to cancel a double room at Premier Inn about a mile or so from stadium - hopefully they'll offer it out to someone, was only cancelled 5 mins ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The H Man said:

If anyone has a room booked they don’t need let me know.  Cheers. 

Welcome back big H - nothing to interest you on this forum for the past year :D i was getting worried about you and Arnie G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello R n R - Nice to know you were worried about me ;) like many fans my interest has somewhat declined in recent seasons!  I'll be at Cardiff Saturday though with the legend that Kelsey Kay - might see you then.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, The H Man said:

If anyone has a room booked they don’t need let me know.  Cheers. 

Every year - think I gave you one of my rooms before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy