British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Redcar v Sheffield SGBCS 27/04/18 @ 19.30

1 hour ago, Tonga said:

The old neck brace strikes again, another goon.

i remember a couple of years ago Arthur Sisssis practiced for the first time at Scunny and the track staff ‘one of them tried to crack him around the head with a flag’ never forgive the scunny scumbag for that!

keep posting your vile vitriol about the team and management that whipped scunny’s arse the past couple of years. Ya think you have a good side this year? Just wait when Garrity goes on a bender, just wait and see☠️

And before you start spouting I still sponsor a scunny rider heavily, totally fed up with yours and scummy dans comments! 

I would not let it get to you.

Basically what they are saying is

We know that you are better than us.

We know that we cannot get the better of you.

And maybe another team can help us the better of you cause we can't.

13 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Rooting for Redcar, send the tiggers back to the dog track pointless, pretty please

sent back to the dog track with all 4 points then.sorry you were disappointed...............not

yet another sublime performance from the lads.in fact,in all, honesty,39 points did flatter you a bit.things must be bad when our reserve is giving your heat leaders a run for their money, that said, did enjoy the meeting but come on redcar fans, we could barely hear you shout from the 1st/2nd bend.

13 hours ago, Moranboys said:

yet another sublime performance from the lads.in fact,in all, honesty,39 points did flatter you a bit.things must be bad when our reserve is giving your heat leaders a run for their money, that said, did enjoy the meeting but come on redcar fans, we could barely hear you shout from the 1st/2nd bend.

All of what you say , is true. Without Sheffields fallers, we would have been nowhere near 39 points. James Shanes, to my knowledge,has never been to Redcar before. Yet like most riders, he found it very much, to his liking and this applies to Todd Kurtz  aswell, (I don't know anywhere he goes better). Its also a points return, from r/r, that would have been expected, had Josh Bates been riding. Friday is our off night and the result is that the atmosphere, always seems a bit flat. I did not meet anyone, who fancied Redcar to win. This is a development season for Redcar, hopefully in the future, much tougher contests will ensue

I thought that Proctor saved your blushes a bit in both meetings. Looking at those  two matches i think Redcar are in for a long season.

9 minutes ago, graz gp said:

I thought that Proctor saved your blushes a bit in both meetings. Looking at those  two matches i think Redcar are in for a long season.

I think the current Redcar team is an insult to the fans, the idea of any sporting league is that you try and compete for the top.

Another fine performance from the Tigers, riding like the Champions they are.

The Bears seem to have some problems Barker looks out of sorts, and to be fair they don't seem to have a rider who could take over that number 1 role.

5 hours ago, spin king said:

Another fine performance from the Tigers, riding like the Champions they are.

The Bears seem to have some problems Barker looks out of sorts, and to be fair they don't seem to have a rider who could take over that number 1 role.

To be fair, Redcar are not going to win anything this season.  They will not qualify for the play offs, but if we can win a few matches and gain some experience and improve down the stretch, then we will have to settle for that.  Its a team with the future in mind, but not all the personnel will survive, ultimately. Ben Barker, looks to be trying his guts out, but he is under a lot of pressure and is missing a few starts. Hopefully that will come good.

22 hours ago, sidewinder said:

To be fair, Redcar are not going to win anything this season.  They will not qualify for the play offs, but if we can win a few matches and gain some experience and improve down the stretch, then we will have to settle for that.  Its a team with the future in mind, but not all the personnel will survive, ultimately. Ben Barker, looks to be trying his guts out, but he is under a lot of pressure and is missing a few starts. Hopefully that will come good.

I am sure that I read somewhere that Redcar were told to build up an asset base for the club.

That invariably means bringing untried riders on assessed averages, and rare that any untried rider manages to better or achieve the assessed average.

So with two newcomers to the league it adds extra pressure to other five to step up their game, and I think that is the problem at Redcar this season.  

what a difference a week makes .........

last week u lot were full of it and laughing at us as wooden spoonists 

I said we were both poor sides .. but its 1st wooden spoon to the bears ... bottom of the northern group  :D

• Like 1