British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Redcar v Sheffield SGBCS 27/04/18 @ 19.30

Both teams unchanged from last night.

REDCAR: Ben Barker, Jordan Stewart, Jonas B Andersen, Mikkel B Andersen, Ty Proctor (G), Nathan Greaves (G), Theo Pijper.

SHEFFIELD: Kyle Howarth, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates R/R, Charles Wright, Jack Smith, James Shanes.

Forecast on Met Office does not look too promising, looks like rain from late afternoon till about Seven on latest forecast. 

Another tough one for us if it goes ahead. Ty is a good choice of guest and has started season well, should score roughly what Kus scored but Busch will be a big miss I think. 

Would expect Wright to fly round here - will be delighted with any kind of win for the Bears

6 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

a little bitter aren't we?

You get that way when you have a s**t team.

Maybe they'll get ironed.

I just hope we don't have any stupid backlash from Mr Barkers antics at last night's match. The ref need's to have a word with those involved. It should be a good close match. Hoping for at least a point for the Tigers. utt

I hope it stays close but a team wit 3 Heatleaders usually overcomes 1 with 2 . Plus the reserve potential of Busch missing 

9 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Rooting for Redcar, send the tiggers back to the dog track pointless, pretty please

Bitter as always what a goon

10 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Rooting for Redcar, send the tiggers back to the dog track pointless, pretty please

Should have supported the winning team then

29 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

why would a scunny fan want sheffield to win?

The old neck brace strikes again, another goon.

i remember a couple of years ago Arthur Sisssis practiced for the first time at Scunny and the track staff ‘one of them tried to crack him around the head with a flag’ never forgive the scunny scumbag for that!

keep posting your vile vitriol about the team and management that whipped scunny’s arse the past couple of years. Ya think you have a good side this year? Just wait when Garrity goes on a bender, just wait and see☠️

And before you start spouting I still sponsor a scunny rider heavily, totally fed up with yours and scummy dans comments! 

Put simply, the better team won. Sheffield gated superbly for most of the night, and once out in front were simply too quick. Special mention for James Shanes, who rode some superb lines on the 3rd and 4th bend to make some great passes.

For the Bears, Proctor was excellent and just showed why many wanted him back here this year. Barker was quick but just could not get out the starts. And I feel terrible for saying this, but Greaves for Pijper does not sound like the worst idea ever..