British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick Bandits v Lakeside Hammers. Championship 28/4/18

9 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Do Shield matches count for averages? I thought it was 4H 4A in league for an average?

Look on the rolling averages thread in general section

Gambo (who I understand provides the software for the BSPA stats) this week has stated 2017 meetings WILL now count towards a 20 match rolling figure (after a u turn)

4h 4a with shield meetings not counting was the original reg for this year (with new riders still needing this)

Whether the reg on shield meetings counting has also been adjusted doesnt appear to have been confirmed

25 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Gambo (who I understand provides the software for the BSPA stats) this week has stated 2017 meetings WILL now count towards a 20 match rolling figure (after a u turn)

4h 4a with shield meetings not counting was the original reg for this year (with new riders still needing this)

Whether the reg on shield meetings counting has also been adjusted doesnt appear to have been confirmed

Can I ask where you saw Gambo had stated 2017 meetings will now count towards a 20 match rolling figure

On 26/04/2018 at 7:13 PM, Gambo said:

Apparently, there has now been a *U-Turn/*Rethink/*Clarification (*delete as appropriate) regarding the Green Sheets.

2017 averages WILL be included this year for a 20 match Rolling Average.

Riders who do not have a 2017 average will maintain their starting average until they have completed 4H & 4A.

From the rolling averages thread in general news and duscussions section

Above all else best wishes to Ostergaard and Lawson.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Edited by Tapeworm
talking rubbish
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, crescent girl said:

While agreeing he looked woeful at Armadale, his ride in Heat 12 tonight was purposeful and spirited.    He will drop to reserve from May 1st which might benefit both club and rider. 

It's amazing the number of riders that look good when the track becomes slick as a billiard table on the racing line.

Last nights result was about as unexpected in a good way as last week defeat was in a bad way, a very welcome win. Obviously Lakeside`s efforts weren't helped with the loss of Ostergaard to injury while on a 5-1 in Ht3 but I always felt Berwick had just about enough in hand to win.Delighted to see Doolan back on form and Jacobsen gets better each week. John Lindman`s form this season hasn't been exactly brilliant but I thought in his last two rides last night he looked far more on the pace, in the first few meetings he has been mounted on JRM equipment but last night was on GM`s, hopefully that will do the trick.   

Racing has to improve on that to keep casual fans paying. Sad that a meeting which included Bomber and Morris had no passing what so ever.

47 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Lindman has to go after next weekend imo unless there’s a change from him, hoping Howe and Summers sort themselves out.

Howe needs to find some form IMO ,5 of his 7 points were virtual gifts after Ostergaurd fell and Newman had start infringement.

22 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

I'm willing to give time and see how he goes at reserve.. He did look to have a wee bit more speed in heat 12..

Anyways, at times you do need luck to win a meeting and we had ours tonight for sure! So happy to send Lakeside away with nowt :approve: 

Lookong forward to seeing the weirdos and losers :lol: from the west coast next week! 

didnt know you had relations from this part of the world .

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

I'm willing to give time and see how he goes at reserve.. He did look to have a wee bit more speed in heat 12..

Anyways, at times you do need luck to win a meeting and we had ours tonight for sure! So happy to send Lakeside away with nowt :approve: 

Lookong forward to seeing the weirdos and losers :lol: from the west coast next week! 

Weirdos/Losers ...Jesus love have a look in mirror biggest weirdo be staring back at ya !! Bring it on , up the Comets 

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

didnt know you had relations from this part of the world .

Nice one Jenga .. you were quick with that one ... :D:D

aye 22 hours later . is that quick for around here ? 

• Like 1