British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn v Swindon 02/05/2018

2 miles from track.

Rain stopped about 30 minutes ago. The sun is now playing hide and seek behind some white fluffy bits in a blue sky.

37 minutes ago, therefused said:

Batch is gonna love the track buster serves up if this is on 

:D

I wonder if there'll be a pretend injury tonight?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, therefused said:

Batch is gonna love the track buster serves up if this is on 

It makes little difference,   Once someone takes the P--s out of you,  that's it,  as far as I'm concerned he can go to LLLL

4 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon to win by 6.

Who cares  !!    We have all this  media  rubbish  about  team spirit and togetherness.   We hold classrooms as a team to form a  bonding of people,     We have 4 out of the first 5 meeting cancelled, and then you agree to ride with half a team....        What's the point of it all.??....

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, g13webb said:

It makes little difference,   Once someone takes the P--s out of you,  that's it,  as far as I'm concerned he can go to LLLL

Who cares  !!    We have all this  media  rubbish  about  team spirit and togetherness.   We hold classrooms as a team to form a  bonding of people,     We have 4 out of the first 5 meeting cancelled, and then you agree to ride with half a team....        What's the point of it all.??....

Moan, Moan, Moan........................ no change there then!

• Like 2

Bit of a turn around in the weather. It was falling down at 2pm.Roads are dry now, but I passed the stadium at 1.30pm and there had clearly been heavy rain for a long period ,looking at the carpark.

29 minutes ago, g13webb said:

You can't control the weather, or can you? As for the 3 riders missing,Well that's a shame. If we had run 5 meetings and  then the 3 Danes went missing for a meeting,it wouldn't of looked so bad i guess ? 

I know it's not ideal, but Buster looks to have covered well. 

Neils and Kasper to miss 1 more meeting and TJ none..I don't think it's the end of the world.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You can't control the weather, or can you? As for the 3 riders missing,Well that's a shame. If we had run 5 meetings and  then the 3 Danes went missing for a meeting,it wouldn't of looked so bad i guess ? 

I know it's not ideal, but Buster looks to have covered well. 

Neils and Kasper to miss 1 more meeting and TJ none..I don't think it's the end of the world.

No its probably not .     Like you say had we already had 5 meetings then probably we would think differently,   but when we have waited an eternity for a meeting,  one come along against the league leaders and we have 3 riders missing.  it kind of P----- you o---f     It would make any difference if we fielded 3 world champions, it wouldn't be our team.

Disappointed ...   you bet......

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

:D

I wonder if there'll be a pretend injury tonight?

Heh heh, I think for a laugh heh heh if he falls off and goes to the medical staff heh heh to get signed out of the meeting heh heh they should refuse heh heh. 

• Confused 1

Batch will give it 100% tonight to get one over Buster. Even dare I say it on a track that maybe not 100% to his liking.

I don't like to see any rider fall, but hope he misses a few gates and gets filled in :P

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

No hot laps tonight. To me that means the track is soaked and Buster will be working on it until the last minute.

1 minute ago, mrss said:

No hot laps tonight. To me that means the track is soaked and Buster will be working on it until the last minute.

Batch will be doing a rain dance up until 7.30 no doubt ;)

Good luck to the Stars tonight. But with the rain today I can't see the track being very good.   I hope they beat Swindon and take all the league points , but it's the Walks tonight for me.

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Good luck to the Stars tonight. But with the rain today I can't see the track being very good.   I hope they beat Swindon and take all the league points , but it's the Walks tonight for me.

I don't think i'll go. I saw the carpark this afternoon.I will try and put a pic up i can. This was today at 1.30pm and it was still raining steady. Buster must be working hard to get the meeting on.

Image.pngssssssssss (4).jpg

Edited by Bald Bloke