British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn v Swindon 02/05/2018

Well done KL and especially Robert Lambert..

Swindon need to improve, but Troy did well again..

3 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

Well done KL and especially Robert Lambert..

Swindon need to improve, but Troy did well again..

Don't like the bloke, but he is on fire for you this season. If you saw my pic of the carpark from this afternoon, I think Buster did a great job.

• Like 2

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Don't like the bloke, but he is on fire for you this season. If you saw my pic of the carpark from this afternoon, I think Buster did a great job.

I did and the Adver site mentioned how good the racing was at times..:t:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

A 5 man team who destroyed us at reserve.

No way would Jorgensen have got 10 + 1 like r/r did.

Leagues are won by having good reserves & Swindon are poor.

So based on only Ellis & Batchelor upping their average, surely Rosco will ditch Davey at reserve. 

• Like 1

What a week it's been for robert so far showing he's true talent hopefully 2018 is the year he really establishes himself...

That'll do nicely, only four points from our guests (hope Cook is ok) but still comfortably beat the league's in form side. Robert quite brilliant again and very pleased to be proved wrong by Proctor in every meeting so far (when he was announced I deemed him an awful signing :oops: )

Chuck in some good racing and you have to say things are very much going in the right direction. The Linnets won too :approve:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

So based on only Ellis & Batchelor upping their average, surely Rosco will ditch Davey at reserve. 

Calling for heads already. You sound like Matt Ford  Fan on the poole thread.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That'll do nicely, only four points from our guests (hope Cook is ok) but still comfortably beat the league's in form side. Robert quite brilliant again and very pleased to be proved wrong by Proctor in every meeting so far (when he was announced I deemed him an awful signing :oops: )

Chuck in some good racing and you have to say things are very much going in the right direction. The Linnets won too :approve:

Oi. Don't forget the 14 point reserve... Dilly Dilly ;)

• Like 1

Just now, clambo71 said:

Calling for heads already. You sound like Matt Ford  Fan on the poole thread.

Talking sense. Mitchell Davey is the Australian version of James Shanes. Swindon Robins could go back to back once Davey leaves.

Well first of all i couldn't believe how dry the track was on arrival.Obviously Buster had relaid it with the sun coming out just in time.With it being dry i thought this will play into Troy's hands,and it did to an extent.

Heat 15,awesome with Proctor,Lambert and Morris swapping places.Troy never in it when the heat is on:rolleyes:.

Going into the match i thought we were made stronger by the guests we had but this proved not to be true.As someone posted earlier Jorgensen wouldn't have scored 10+1,i agree.But on the flip side even an out of form Iversen would't have scored 3 and Andersen 1 against the weakest reserves in the league.

All in all a pretty good meeting with all 4 Lynn riders scoring well.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well first of all i couldn't believe how dry the track was on arrival.Obviously Buster had relaid it with the sun coming out just in time.With it being dry i thought this will play into Troy's hands,and it did to an extent.

Heat 15,awesome with Proctor,Lambert and Morris swapping places.Troy never in it when the heat is on:rolleyes:.

Going into the match i thought we were made stronger by the guests we had but this proved not to be true.As someone posted earlier Jorgensen wouldn't have scored 10+1,i agree.But on the flip side even an out of form Iversen would't have scored 3 and Andersen 1 against the weakest reserves in the league.

All in all a pretty good meeting with all 4 Lynn riders scoring well.

Wished I had attended now.But after seeing the carpark and tbh i thought if Buster got it on, it wouldn't be great.. Seems I was wrong, as proved by Batch lol

2 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

No way would Jorgensen have got 10 + 1 like r/r did.

Probably not ............... more like 8 + 3  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Glad Lambert's form meant the return of brattish Batchelor to Saddlebow Rd was fruitless.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Col said:

Glad Lambert's form meant the return of brattish Batchelor to Saddlebow Rd was fruitless.

Don't forget Batch was our best scoring rider last season.....

The other good news was Kings Lynn FC beat Weymouth 3-0 so now meet Slough in the Promotion final play-off on Monday afternoon. Not a bad evening for the Town ;)

Get in

• Like 2