British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn v Swindon 02/05/2018

All quiet on the updates site.. Does anyone know whats going on. Is Buster still working on the track ??

Scrap that.Just refreshed and it's come up.3 heats gone.

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

All quiet on the updates site.. Does anyone know whats going on. Is Buster still working on the track ??

Scrap that.Just refreshed and it's come up.3 heats gone.

12 all after 4 heats.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/speedway/16200554.SPEEDWAY_LIVE__King_s_Lynn_Stars_vs_Swindon_Robins/

• Like 1

I wonder just how much the footie/ half a team and weather have affected the crowd.

I know Rosco has soft spot for Mitchell Davey but the stats don’t lie. Can see changes soon especially with Bellego’s average dropping based on tonight’s showing. 

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think i'll go. I saw the carpark this afternoon.I will try and put a pic up i can. This was today at 1.30pm and it was still raining steady. Buster must be working hard to get the meeting on.

Image.pngssssssssss (4).jpg

Wish they would sort that Car Park out - it's an absolute disgrace this day and age!   

4 minutes ago, maneacat said:

Wish they would sort that Car Park out - it's an absolute disgrace this day and age!   

I had to do a double take - at first I thought it was gate 1 at the showground from last year Witches visit :P:lol:

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think i'll go. I saw the carpark this afternoon.I will try and put a pic up i can. This was today at 1.30pm and it was still raining steady. Buster must be working hard to get the meeting on.

Image.pngssssssssss (4).jpg

I think I’m right in saying Buster does not own this car park, it’s owned by KLWNBC. I remember him moaning about it couple years ago, when council seriously increased rent on it. Buster owns concreted pit entrance car park and grass field opposite used for World Cup / Stock cars. 

• Like 1

Hats off to Robert Lambert and the rest of a depleted KL team. Well done.

• Like 3

Very poor Davey and David

4 minutes ago, DWP said:

I think I’m right in saying Buster does not own this car park, it’s owned by KLWNBC. I remember him moaning about it couple years ago, when council seriously increased rent on it. Buster owns concreted pit entrance car park and grass field opposite used for World Cup / Stock cars. 

That explains it. I only took the pic to show the amount of rain we have had .I know Buster has spent heavily on the stadium .I did wonder about the car park. Thanks.

Well done Kings Lynn especially Lambert but how many 000000 has Mitchell had now.

Bad night for David as well but he’ll be back.

Well Lambo is flying.. as  was Lewis, and Ty banged in some points.. Good from the Stars tonight. With CC scoring 3, I think they did well.

• Like 1

Swindon beaten by a 5 man Lynn team, Still like to hear Batchelors thoughts about this crap Lynn team.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, clambo71 said:

Swindon beaten by a 5 man Lynn team, Still like to hear Batchelors thoughts about this crap Lynn team.

A 5 man team who destroyed us at reserve.

No way would Jorgensen have got 10 + 1 like r/r did.

Leagues are won by having good reserves & Swindon are poor.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1