British Speedway Forum
highside

Newcastle vs Sheffield 29/4/2018

Kyle Howarth OUT (bruised thigh) - Jason Garrity guests

So Garrity gets booked earlier in the week to replace Bjerre, that doesn't happen so now he replaces Howarth instead. Strange. A lot of toing and froing for a routine away win.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Kyle Howarth OUT (bruised thigh) - Jason Garrity guests

Just as a matter of interest wots howarths record at Brough like compared to garrity.... 

Garrity can do his own team (Scunny) a favour by having an off day ;)

Only in speedway do you borrow a rider from a rival who also compete in the same Shield Group...   No doubt Scunny will likely do the same at some point, borrow Howarth to guest for Stevie Worrall.

Personally prefer Howarth to Garrity, you know what you're going to get from Kyle, 100% effort no matter what his scores!

However Jason is still sponsored by Sheffield Window Centre, so I suppose he owes them a good performance.

1 hour ago, Steve55 said:

Personally prefer Howarth to Garrity, you know what you're going to get from Kyle, 100% effort no matter what his scores!

However Jason is still sponsored by Sheffield Window Centre, so I suppose he owes them a good performance.

Would always want my own rider opposed to a Guest

You never quite sure what you are getting with a Guest.

There is a slight concern with Jason riding for the Scorpions this season, but he is sponsored by SWC so I cannot see him doing anyhting else other than trying get as many points as possible.

5 hours ago, andys said:

Just as a matter of interest wots howarths record at Brough like compared to garrity.... 

Just as good of recent performances.

In the first 8 races Newcastle have  had 6 different heat winners   [ Now 7 different heat winners in the first  9 races  ] is that a record

Edited by MANSE

On 28/04/2018 at 8:23 PM, OdsalBoy said:

Brough is not usually happy hunting ground for Sheffield, that said with the way we are riding at the moment who knows ? Looks like some ironing could be getting done on Sunday ;-) UTT.

Is it alright if I drop some shirts and a pair of trousers round?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, brylcream boy said:

Is it alright if I drop some shirts and a pair of trousers round?

Looks like the Diamond's are ripping the p*ss as well putting the reserves out in 15.

There not as bad as some on here said they would be, credit to them for that they may take a few beatings away but at Brough they will be no mugs as they have proved.

• Like 3

Don't think mr Garrity let the tigers down ,when your running r/r and you have two riders not scoring inc your no 2 heat leader  then you have problems