British Speedway Forum
highside

Newcastle vs Sheffield 29/4/2018

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Which would mean them topping the group to qualify

If they end on 13 or less then whomever us 2nd in that group will not be best runner up if Boro win

Indeed, all to play for the Panthers then

What happens if Scunthorpe finish on 13 pts ie a Newcastle home win 3pts and a narrow win at Redcar 3pts , does it come down to head to head contest or the pts difference from the 6 group matches ? Thanks in advance 

I would expect overall race point difference from the whole group fixtures

hey we could get the runners up spot with 13

we won at scunny last year and as long as scunny don't move the meeting to a Thursday ... we are nailed on to win .... we have a 100% record on days that dont start with a T :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Remember to put two pairs of socks on next time ;)

Must admit I nearly put a vest on last night. Then I thought that Neil Rickerby wouldn't, so I thought again.

51 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Must admit I nearly put a vest on last night. Then I thought that Neil Rickerby wouldn't, so I thought again.

You should have done what you thought was best, regardless of what other folk might do,,, must admit that I wish I had had a different hat on, to keep me big ears warm  like ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Vest on! If I'd known it was going to be arctic up there I'd have put 2 pair of socks on, me thermals, a jumper, a woolley hat and me tweed overcoat. Still think I'd have been cold!

Perhaps that was part of Lasses problems yesterday, couldn't get his engines warmed up! 

• Haha 1

Well done Newcastle caught us on a bad day. R/R was never going to be covered sufficiently from day one. Josh Bates can be a decent scorer both home and away.We need to address it before Thursday if possible or we may get exploited.Hope Lasse gets his equipment sorted sooner rather than later.