British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Buxton v Brummies Sun 29th Ap NT

35 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

All of which completely misses the point that what was originally in question was the honesty and integrity of a British Speedway Promoter and the credibility of the excuses surrounding why a promised refund hasn't been forthcoming. 

So you are calling me a liar. I don't know anything about you and you certainly don't know anything about me. As I have said the requests that I have received I have processed. 

Buxton Speedway have been in the 3 tear of British Speedway longer than any other club in this Country, They have produced many riders that now ride in the Top 2 Leagues Plus a GP rider, you don’t have that kind of History by conning the Public, For goodness sake get of there Backs, By the way I was at the meeting in Question there was no way that meeting should have been Cancelled, Keep up the excellent work Buxton, 

• Like 7

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, Brummies_Ste said:

Well Mrs Moss it is now 3 weeks since I posted my admission ticket back to the address on your site requesting a refund.

Are you going to honour your statement in your post above ?

Just to update you I was given a letter yesterday from the Stockcar promotion from a Birmingham fan who I am presuming is you. This letter was sent to the track which has no postal access or anyone on site to accept mail and is reliant upon the postman redirecting it to either ourselves or the Stockcars. If it is yourself then I will be processing the cheque today and posting it and perhaps you can take some responsibility for the delay. 

On 5/24/2018 at 11:07 PM, Argos said:

Buxton Speedway have been in the 3 tear of British Speedway longer than any other club in this Country, They have produced many riders that now ride in the Top 2 Leagues Plus a GP rider, you don’t have that kind of History by conning the Public, For goodness sake get of there Backs, By the way I was at the meeting in Question there was no way that meeting should have been Cancelled, Keep up the excellent work Buxton, 

"tear" is an interesting word.

3 hours ago, Jayne said:

...This letter was sent to the track which has no postal access or anyone on site to accept mail and is reliant upon the postman redirecting it to either ourselves or the Stockcars...

The address on your website is:  Hi-Edge Raceway, Dale Head Lane, Axe Edge, Nr. Buxton, Derbyshire  Where else should it have been sent to?  How would a member of the public know that there is no mail box at this address?

If there is a more correct postal address that will get snail mail to you quicker, maybe it should be made known to the public and also put on the web site?

3 hours ago, uk_martin said:

The address on your website is:  Hi-Edge Raceway, Dale Head Lane, Axe Edge, Nr. Buxton, Derbyshire  Where else should it have been sent to?  How would a member of the public know that there is no mail box at this address?

If there is a more correct postal address that will get snail mail to you quicker, maybe it should be made known to the public and also put on the web site?

Did you buy a programme  if so did you read it  because on page 3 headed welcome to home of buxton hitmen it states the following  ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO                                                                                                                                                                                                  Buxton Speedway Office                                                                                                                                                                                                       C/O 22 Dale Road Buxton                                                                                                                                                                                                   Derbyshire                                                                                                                                                                                                                               SK17 6NL                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Telephone   01298  72271

13 hours ago, fredbogge said:

Did you buy a programme  if so did you read it  because on page 3 headed welcome to home of buxton hitmen it states the following  ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO                                                                                                                                                                                                  Buxton Speedway Office                                                                                                                                                                                                       C/O 22 Dale Road Buxton                                                                                                                                                                                                   Derbyshire                                                                                                                                                                                                                               SK17 6NL                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Telephone   01298  72271

I didn't go, so I don't have a Buxton programme.  Are only programme buyers entitled to a proper correspondence address then?

On 6/4/2018 at 10:56 AM, foamfence said:

"tear" is an interesting word.

It's just that he can't spell 'tier'.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, uk_martin said:

I didn't go, so I don't have a Buxton programme.  Are only programme buyers entitled to a proper correspondence address then?

Lol , love it you put your nose in to stir rubbishe , then are made to look like a complete Pratt because they sent it to the wrong address, lol, couldn't make it up.

The penny should of dropped when the wrong address used didn't have a post code.

Junior

• Like 1