British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Boss Man CV

I see on the Birmingham Fans forum, Lawrence Rogers AKA Bossman is very good at answering Fans Questions ( pity other Promoters did the same) Apparently he has been in the Sport a long time, during this time what Trophies as he won and with what teams.  

Guest GiveusaB
On 28/04/2018 at 8:38 PM, Argos said:

I see on the Birmingham Fans forum, Lawrence Rogers AKA Bossman is very good at answering Fans Questions ( pity other Promoters did the same) Apparently he has been in the Sport a long time, during this time what Trophies as he won and with what teams.  

NATIONAL LEAGUE 2018 ! LOL

It must be a concern all his years in the Sport and he’s won absolutely nothing, Think is fair to say he never got the Birmingham gig due to his previous success 

Guest GiveusaB
18 minutes ago, Argos said:

It must be a concern all his years in the Sport and he’s won absolutely nothing, Think is fair to say he never got the Birmingham gig due to his previous success 

Who cares ????

He knows speedway and he's already signed one of the best prospects the sport has had in many a year? that's better than winning a trophy imo !

I would presume that Laurnece Rogers got the job at Birmingham because David Mason lives in Brighton and has a business to run.

Guest GiveusaB

I don't see the point of this debate/thread....? no disrespect intended....but we're not chasing the 'Champions League Title' ?

I would guess that Laurence is the manager because of his experience in the sport and David Mason trusts his knowledge of running a speedway team and his knowledge of young speedway talent is invaluable when competing in the 3rd tier of British speedway?

He's put together a great bunch of lads this season and the team spirit that he's created is pretty evident to see...

He's also a very approachable guy!

This league is about producing riders for the 2 leagues above which are rapidly running out.

If you have a league winning side then that’s good as well.