British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
teaboy279

Poland vs Denmark tickets.

I ve had  a few hours trying to seach for ticket info on my phone. The translate facility only seems to occasionally work and when it does I am pretty sure some of the translations are way off lol.

Can anyone here post a link to where I can purchase tickets. I don't want to book the the train tickets and find I can't get into the meeting. Many thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

I ve had  a few hours trying to seach for ticket info on my phone. The translate facility only seems to occasionally work and when it does I am pretty sure some of the translations are way off lol.

Can anyone here post a link to where I can purchase tickets. I don't want to book the the train tickets and find I can't get into the meeting. Many thanks in advance.

https://www.ebilet.pl/en/sport/sporty-motorowe/zuzel-mecz/

12 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Comparing the cost of living in the two countries, the price for the test match is somewhere around for the region of £15.

remains a bargain

Perfect 2 x tickets for 75 zlotys ordered, many thanks Rand R

On 4/30/2018 at 7:55 PM, teaboy279 said:

Perfect 2 x tickets for 75 zlotys ordered, many thanks Rand R

Was it simple to do and did you just print them?

Is there any chance this will sell out? I thought poles just buy on the day.

Was as simple as you like, yes you pay 3 zlotys extra and print yourself.

Having more issues booking train tickets atm. Even the polish lads at work aren't 100 percent on what the process is.

4 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Was as simple as you like, yes you pay 3 zlotys extra and print yourself.

Having more issues booking train tickets atm. Even the polish lads at work aren't 100 percent on what the process is.

Previously myself and i know others used a really helpful chap who ran a Polish rail tickets company- think his first name was Jeffrey- i might be able to find details later. Polish trains were so cheap that 1st class was recommended. As i have previously said www.bahn.com is great for finding train times(you do need to have googled the main stations name beforehand) so as to click on the right one.

Edit i have found this from an old thread- hope it helps( surprised i remembered his name correctly !!)

.or email this guy he helped me out no end last yearPolrail Service-Jeffrey Dobek [jdobek@polrail.com] i ordered the tickets online and they were sent to me in the uk so i knew i had the tickets before i travelled. i also find it best to travel first class as it is more comfortable and the second...

Edited by racers and royals