British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

Rye House v Poole 14 May

1 hour ago, hackneyrocket said:

How much longer are this promotion going to give Max Clegg cant carry him anymore.

Rye built the team of “big hitters”to be able to carry max clegg.unfortunately the so suposed top boys arnt scoring so max gets the blame for the team losing.give your head a shake.

1 minute ago, bigred said:

Rye built the team of “big hitters”to be able to carry max clegg.unfortunately the so suposed top boys arnt scoring so max gets the blame for the team losing.give your head a shake.

I think you need to read this back and take note of what your saying, the big hitters as you call them will come to the table, Max will not.

Who needs to shake their head?

A well won point in the end but there was a chance of three to be honest. 

Brady struggled out of the starts and Josh was worse than useless. Big up for Nielsen who was sensational, and was sounlucky in heat 14 when well clear in heat 14 but had an ef on the back straight if lap 4. 

Woryna showed his class with a couple of superb rides and a brilliant pass of KKon his first ever visit.

Best performance for Poole this year.

Josh’s form is very bad. Must be on borrowed time. If Holder was riding I feel we would have had the fire power to have won tonight.  Pirate fans can be reassured that at reserve we had serious strength. Much improved but a long way to go.

34 minutes ago, hackneyrocket said:

I think you need to read this back and take note of what your saying, the big hitters as you call them will come to the table, Max will not.

Who needs to shake their head?

rye built a team that had to use Max.they could of had a no7 with a 4 point average but you wouldn’t have fit in the “big boys that will come to the table”?? Or maybe they won’t .!! Maybe you should get your Kevlars out of retirement and show him how to go on .or failing that use your team management skills and cheque book to build a team .gues not on both accounts .

• Haha 1

Time for Josh to go.  Let's not hang on for weeks and weeks to see if he gets any better. He ought to be riding better than this regularly.  Another KK im afraid.  Stefan is a breath of fresh air at reserve.   James Shanes 1 point at Wolves.  Good decision made there at least. 

Just now, Mr X said:

Time for Josh to go.  Let's not hang on for weeks and weeks to see if he gets any better. He ought to be riding better than this regularly.  Another KK im afraid.  Stefan is a breath of fresh air at reserve.   James Shanes 1 point at Wolves.  Good decision made there at least. 

Mate, like i just said to a mate of mine. He's either over trying or hes having a lot of bad luck. Matt im very sure will be monitoring the situation..

I like Josh, I don't want to see him go. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Making of a good team is a proper No1 who can regularly go out and win heat 15 and two decent reserves. Until the Promotion understand that we will continue to struggle. Ellis Perks was going far better than Max last year and got binned. Not Max’s fault but he is a long way away from being the quality we need. We were lucky tonight and that luck will run out sooner or later. 

• Like 3

Slightly unconvincing home win for the rockets but we'll take it. Rode our luck a couple of times with Nielsen packing up whilst leading heat 14 and Josh G having a poor night.

Our problems are clear, a number 1 who's highest score for us this season is 7 along with a reserve who cant beat an opposition rider...

I'm sure the Pirates will give us a good hiding Wednesday night. 

Rye very fortunate. Nielsen EF while leading in heat 14 and looked like the pole beat NBJ on the run to the line in heat 12, but wasn't given it.

Desperate move by Josh G in heat 14, very poor piece of riding and hopefully hasn't caused serious injury to NBJ. No excuse for ploughing through a rider even if your form is dire and your desperate for points.

Rye are not going to go anywhere with this team. What are the promotion waiting for? A home defeat? That will come no doubt.

Clegg carrying on is pointless for everyone. Miles off the pace and won't get involved in the first corner. No confidence.

3 changes are needed. If NBJ is out now then his points, Summers and Cleggs need to be used to make the side stronger. Having Harris at number 1 says it all.

Edited by Chris

Agree that Rye rode there luck once again. A home defeat is looming large and away is not even worth a comment.

Max is struggling but it's not all him. Kennett is disappointing and should be replaced.

Just as the excitement grows we get a long drawn out tractor break, which kills it dead. Need to speed them up (and start on time!!)

I would imagine the crowd levels at rye are a bigger concern than the team at the moment. Despite the good weather, last night was poor again. Weekday racing just doesn't work at the launch pad.

Said

7 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

I would imagine the crowd levels at rye are a bigger concern than the team at the moment. Despite the good weather, last night was poor again. Weekday racing just doesn't work at the launch pad.

Said this many times whilst most people seemed to be extolling the fixed nights.  It will change, business can't survive without the necessary income.  Great victory for Rye with Poole showing what a decent reserve can do.  Harris and Clegg are the real weak points.  For Poole, once confidence grows they will get the wins.

Edited by SPEEDY69

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Report says Poole's performance was promising..!  Ha.   Our reserves outscored Kurtz sundstrom and grajczonek!!!     Stefan would have scored even more but for a broken throttle.   Well done lad you're the only promising light in this shower. With respect to Szczepaniak who may have finally found some true form. 

Mate, Brady is a young lad, he will have blips in his form, i would say you will see a different Brady tomorrow night, Linus will get better he just needs to work harder on his set ups, but Josh does worry me a little. Either he's over trying or he's having a real bad run of luck. Josh is a far better rider than he's showing. Good riders do not become bad riders over night.. Both reserves more than done there jobs.

Any news on NBJ this morning? Stupid move in Ht14 by JG what the hell was he doing desperation all over it ended in a bad crash.