British Speedway Forum
Tosh1218

Redcar v Scunthorpe championship shield

Well with Sheffield getting beat at Newcastle the Scorpions need a good away win at Redcar this Thursday to keep up the chase . So guys who would you go for a guest for Stevie Worrall

Ipswich, Sheffield, Peterborough and Lakeside all riding so the choice will be a bit limited on the guest but on current form I would go for Doolan from Berwick 

Thought anyone as we must win

49 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Well with Sheffield getting beat at Newcastle the Scorpions need a good away win at Redcar this Thursday to keep up the chase . So guys who would you go for a guest for Stevie Worrall

Ipswich, Sheffield, Peterborough and Lakeside all riding so the choice will be a bit limited on the guest but on current form I would go for Doolan from Berwick 

Thought anyone as we must win

Richie Worrall rides that track well as does Paul Starke but Doolan has started the season well and would also be a good choice.

Doolan's scores have been heavily boosted by riding at the number 2 slot and having heat 8 to race in don't think I'd trust him in a heat 13. (He got 9 from 6 rides (number 2 slot) at Redcar when guesting for Newcastle he even got beat by Jordan Stewart in one race)

Ricky Wells would be a good option or Steve's twin as previously mentioned

ty proctor spent a couple of seasons there and is going well at the min.

1 hour ago, neb said:

ty proctor spent a couple of seasons there and is going well at the min.

Ty's guesting for Ipswich instead of Covatti on Thursday night or yes he would have been a decent option

Ludvig Lindgren is flying away from home at the minute!!! :P

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

Wells average is too high

It can't be Only Scott Nicholls has a higher average then Steve.

Just checked Steve 9.16 Wells 8.68 when I was at school despite it been 10+ years ago 9 was always a higher number then 8

i see they have changed then, when i looked earlier on steve was on less than wellls, my humble apologies to you

• Like 1

could always grab a rider from the premiership like sam masters or josh grajczonek,cookie,lambert if their average's fit.

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Ty's guesting for Ipswich instead of Covatti on Thursday night or yes he would have been a decent option

I would suspect not anymore

Nico now 4th in Witches list following the shambolic release of the first revised green sheets

50-40 to Scunny would be perfect, will be making the trip to Redcar for this #havethefaith

3 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

It can't be Only Scott Nicholls has a higher average then Steve.

Just checked Steve 9.16 Wells 8.68 when I was at school despite it been 10+ years ago 9 was always a higher number then 8

I think it changed under Labour by Abbott.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3