British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Somerset v Poole KO Cup Weds 2nd May 2018.

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Going to think positive about tonight. 

Poole to win. Kurtz & Grajczonek to score double figures. 

Between them or each?!! 

• Like 1

The Pirates look too strong for me around the OTA. It will be great to see Brady and Josh back 

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Eh, that is not strickley true, Matt said this was POTENTIALLY, the best team since 0-14.  Now, please, if you want to mock our club, which clearly turns you on, get the facts right. Thank you..

making a good job of that themselves and certain fans :lol:

8 hours ago, Gavan said:

Poole are hot favourites for this one with Kurtz and Josh in the line up and the Poles should like the track. Lose this one and surely something needs to be done.

The best ever team assembled we were told..........................laughable

Somerset are hot favourites if you are going by bookie odds

bet365 go 1/2 the Somerset win and 17/10 for Poole to win, and offer Poole a 4 point start in the handicap

Guess Gavan thinks he knows better than the bookies and will be chucking a ton on Poole.

Wish I was there, but just spent the day in Venice. What a beautiful place. Makes up for missing out on the speedway tonight.:lol:

• Like 1

Doyley beginning to show some good form now, Wrighty and Richard both had good first matches at the Ota the other week . Can only see Brady and Josh causing a problem tbh, Rebels by 10 for me. Hoping Jack can continue his good form from Monday as well. 

Should be at Rye Monday afternoon for my first match this season.

10 hours ago, Gavan said:

Poole are hot favourites for this one with Kurtz and Josh in the line up and the Poles should like the track. Lose this one and surely something needs to be done.

The best ever team assembled we were told..........................laughable

Agree. 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Guess Gavan thinks he knows better than the bookies and will be chucking a ton on Poole.

Wish I was there, but just spent the day in Venice. What a beautiful place. Makes up for missing out on the speedway tonight.:lol:

I've had a little on Poole win +4..I think it might be their night.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We are only outsiders because of our form. We need a reaction from Poole tonight. 

Another poor performance then changes have to be made. No more time. Because it will get worse and worse just like Kasprzak last year.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I've had a little on Poole win +4..I think it might be their night.

I done Poole to win. They've had enough time to sort things out and this is a fantastic race track that the majority if not every rider loves. 

54 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Here we go again. Just get rid now seriously. 

Interval after ht 5. to much dirt on the inside said  riders. They are going to blade it off. Going to be a long night there.

Edited by Starman2006

38 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Here we go again. Just get rid now seriously. 

To premature maybe.:shock: