British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Somerset v Poole KO Cup Weds 2nd May 2018.

This team is pathetic. Enough is enough now.

Shovlar and co need to wake up and smell the coffee. All of this it's on April talk is utter rubbish the team is not good enough. They are not competitive anywhere.

No more chances. More chances mean's more defeats. More defeat's mean's no play-offs and a fight to avoid the wooden spoon.

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

Does this meeting count towards averages or are Poole really just dog plop?

I was thinking the same

Seeing as this meeting doesn't count towards the averages and can't be used for fiddling, it's official - Poole are officially the worst 'best side on paper' ever.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I was thinking the same

That spanner is awful. I thought he was going to average 8 this season as he topped the Polish league averages or some plop like that?!

6 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

This team is pathetic. Enough is enough now.

Shovlar and co need to wake up and smell the coffee. All of this it's on April talk is utter rubbish the team is not good enough. They are not competitive anywhere.

No more chances. More chances mean's more defeats. More defeat's mean's no play-offs and a fight to avoid the wooden spoon.

Got to quote this MFF...Something smells iffy here, if this meeting counts towards the riders averages.

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Got to quote this MFF...Something smells iffy here, if this meeting counts towards the riders averages.

I dont think it does mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I done Poole to win. They've had enough time to sort things out and this is a fantastic race track that the majority if not every rider loves. 

Hope you didn't put too much pocket money on

• Like 1

Hands up if you said the polish wonder reserve would last a month......just me then!!!!

Im afraid to say it looks like matt has put a poor side out again this season no consistency got changes sooner rather than later imo

Well I thought Poole could do this.Brady and Josh like it, and is a good racetrack for the others.

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Hard luck it doesn't tough

Same riders week in and week out.

Linus Sundstrom AGAIN! The worst 7.00 pointer in the league. He struggles to pick up 2nd places let alone 1st places.

Szczepaniak is a complete joke. He can't even beat Alfie Bowtell around Poole. One of those riders who is only good in Poland. Off you go Mateusz. Get a rider in who can actually score points riding at reserve. 

Shanes. He brings nothing to the club. I'm sorry he's a nice lad but even when he does score a couple of points he is only beating a Poole rider. 

All 3 need to go. Tonight. No more chances otherwise we will have the wooden spoon rapped up by the end of June. 

I just want to say what a load of SH!!!TE this Poole team is. The Pole has to go. Shanes is no good whatsoever...Sundstrom is never gonna be anything over here. Kildemand has given up. Kurtz is over rated. Umm who else is there......Josh and Kacper. You two can go back to the hotel for now....the others...YOU'RE FIRED.

But to say this is fishy and to think we are deliberately losing and now look to be OUT of the KOC is stupid.  If riders don't score they don't get paid!  And I shouldn't think Midldeditch is too pleased either.  I'm totally fed up with this rubbish of a 'team' already.  And that is really saying something.  I can only see Poole finishing bottom of the league at this rate. But hey, worse things happen!  

Edited by Mr X

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

Hard luck it doesn't tough

I said if..