British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Somerset v Poole KO Cup Weds 2nd May 2018.

Congratulations to somerset nobody giving you much credit for winning 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He has just upped this seasons average a tad tonight. Just under his 2.88 starting average. I think the young Brit has done his job.

Linus has dropped about 1.5 points, same as Josh. I have to agree on Spanner.He has dropped of the last few meetings.

KO Cup meetings don't count. 

11 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Maybe not the Magnificent Seven then SS?  You'll need to change your avatar - what about NASR - Need Another Seven Riders! :rofl: 

Methinks you shouldn't have been so cocksure about your team!

Has he been bragging recently as he couldn't gloat enough pre season. :D

Oh dear oh dear now some Poole fans saying they knew the team wasn’t good enough lol 

The poles haven’t done anything like they were expected to. Kurtz is proving he is the weakest number one in the league , Sundstrom is a poor replacement for Hans.

Yet they want Shanes out?? A young Brit doing his job!!! The team was built top heavy and it’s failed and Shanes gets stick!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think you will find Woryna has upped his starting average, where Josh has dropped a point from his.

The whole point of bringing in Woryna was his having a false starting average.  He was supposed to add a couple of points, not noodle along at 4 point something.

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Been going to Poole since 1970. Im perfectly entitled to say what I want. Same as the tossers who DONT support Poole constantly slag us off. Hypocrite.   And it's not slagging off young James its a statement of facts. He's out of his depth.  I don't comer on here to argue with you lot. I say what i feel when it needs to be said.  The irony of being accused of slagging off riders. If we big them up you attack, if we do the opposite, you do the same. prat$

Who cares if they get offended. I have been saying this for weeks. He scored 3 tonight. Kildemand EF. Szczepaniak Heat 2. Point off Grajczonek when he went to wide.

Opponents beat. Nobody. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Just now, stevebrum said:

KO Cup meetings don't count. 

Has he been bragging recently as he couldn't gloat enough pre season. :D

That's twice today that you got me lol. But i'm sure you agree Shanes is doing his job ? :wink:

Just now, Gavan said:

Oh dear oh dear now some Poole fans saying they knew the team wasn’t good enough lol 

The poles haven’t done anything like they were expected to. Kurtz is proving he is the weakest number one in the league , Sundstrom is a poor replacement for Hans.

Yet they want Shanes out?? A young Brit doing his job!!! The team was built top heavy and it’s failed and Shanes gets stick!!!

You talk sense then you go and spoil it. Kurtz 10 points tonight. Shanes didn't beat an opposing rider.

I have been saying this for weeks. Halfway through the Belle Vue meeting to be exact. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

That's twice today that you got me lol. But i'm sure you agree Shanes is doing his job ? :wink:

It's easy to get the rules mixed up. ;) Shanes isn't expected to do anything other than score the odd 2 or 3 points a match. So he his doing his job. 

• Like 3

10 from 5 is about his starting average of 8.08 ish .. 8.00 infact

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just in case anybody needed it confirming, the Pole at reserve for Poole is absolutely hopeless. Beyond poor and totally disinterested. At least Woryna had his moments albeit not setting the world alight. Sundstrom out of control most of the evening and very poor also. Kildemand lucky to not be excluded for planting Wright into the first bend fence too but karma came back to bite him when he fell on his own when Wright returned the favour on turn 3. Poole certainly were very ordinary.

For the Rebels, our star performers were our reserves. Wilson-Dean all action as ever and what a little find Jeppesen seems to be. Give him a few meetings and he looks like he could be very handy. Jack Holder leading the way superbly in an all round team effort from 1 to 7.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Somerset, Jack Holder seems to be on fire atm..

Why the forum eejit has to slag off his latest team is beyond me, especially young Mr Shanes..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

Congratulations Somerset, Jack Holder seems to be on fire atm..

Why the forum eejit has to slag off his latest team is beyond me, especially young Mr Shanes..

Shanes was more than in the mix on multiple occasions, sadly for him he just couldn't seem to gate and made it hard work for himself.

spanner has to go, we can't be carrying 2 reserve's, as for kilderman , hurry up and come back holder, on this showing you will soon be back at no 1

as for jack, I think Matt as made a boo boo

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Shanes was more than in the mix on multiple occasions, sadly for him he just couldn't seem to gate and made it hard work for himself.

He's young and his scores in the CL highlight his potential..

Would love to see him at Swindon, but Poole would be mad to get shot of him..