British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches v Hammers KOCup Round 1 Leg 1 3rd May

A quick return to Foxhall for Lakeside who will be looking to repeat their win in the Shield and set up a date with the pussycats

Difficult one to call partly due to the announced line ups from the website preview likely to change following the shambolic release of revised green sheet averages in the last couple of days

Proctor listed as guest for Nico but the new listings ussued today see Nico drop to 4th in our line up meaning only r/r is available

I can see us prevailing with a win on this home leg but doubt it will be a lead big enough to see us through overall in the tie

Think the Witches will win by about 4 on the night but will soon be dumped out of another competition by about 9 on Friday.  

Will definitely be an armchair critic Thursday, but hope it's a good one for all my friends of the massif.

Preview changed on official website now showing RR for Covatti at 2 and Haertel riding at 4. RR certainly weakens us with Cam, Michael and the 2 reserves only allowed to take the rides.

Can't see us winning over 2 legs now so agree another cup gone, but will be there cheering them on in both legs.

You’d think they could find a guest surely that stronger than using the reserves and Michael!? To be honest I’d be tempted to use ash Morris! 

No guest allowed as Nico is no longer a heat leader following the 1st (well 2nd!) revision of the green sheet averages through the beginning of this week

Plenty of time for 3rd 4th or 5th revision before Friday to enable the Witches to use a SGP rider for Nico. Also enough time for Lawson (or any Lakeside rider) to be struck down and then rise from his (or anyone elses) sickbed.....

16 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

Anybody know if tac sub's are allowed as its a two legger?

Not allowed

NB - its nearly 11 am and there have been no regulation changes announced today so this one could be due :P

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

No guest allowed as Nico is no longer a heat leader following the 1st (well 2nd!) revision of the green sheet averages through the beginning of this week

Ah I see I hadn’t twigged he’s dropped to 4th in averages!

They use them to keep lie half time oranges in. 

I've also heard some have been sent to the poor families in Africa, so the children can collect extra water from the wells

Edited by Stainlesssteelride

32 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Anyone know what's happened to the old black and white helmet covers?

Must be a use for them.....

Going to use them for collections, doubles the money :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Seems like another balls up with the green sheets as issued two different sets in two days. Looks like the promoters didn't know as why would Ipswich name Ty Proctor as a guest if they knew new averages were coming out.