British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington V Berwick 19:30 hrs 04/05/18

So after a near 3 week break we have Speedway back at Derwent Park when the Comets take on one of their oldest rivals the Bandits from Berwick.

Workington track their new rider in Bradley  Wilson Dean and the Comets should prove to be to strong for the visitors.

Any team news, I believe Klindt has a wild card for a meeting abroad?

dont worry , we will find out @ 6.45 pm on Friday . L.O.L. chill out ..

tough meeting for workington after a bit of a break from D.P.

Edited by jenga

3 hours ago, comet49 said:

That was mentioned during the U21 meeting last night. 

8 hours ago, comet49 said:

At the U21 meeting it was said that they were still to confirm a possible guest because of something to do with the BSPA and the new GSAs. 

Berwick fans telling us we need a guest for the weekend  no news on "comets"  website anyone able to confirm .

hello fellow mushrooms ! look on mr klindts site . all will be revealed , apart from r/r, guest , nl or other . looking forward to a good cuppa on Friday ..B)

Stay at home weekend me thinks the sport not the comets management is becoming a joke .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

At the U21 meeting it was said that they were still to confirm a possible guest because of something to do with the BSPA and the new GSAs. 

Thanks for clearing that up, find the accent hard to understand from Bristol!

4 hours ago, shazza13 said:

R/R for Rene friday night and R/R for Nicolai on Saturday at Berwick :)

All pretty farcical IMO.People are not going to waste good money to watch understrengh Teams every other week.Im just about ready to give on this sport.

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

All pretty farcical IMO.People are not going to waste good money to watch understrengh Teams every other week.Im just about ready to give on this sport.

r/r will make worky stronger @ home and thats what the fans want . + klindt and any other rider should be allowed to chase the dream of world stardom . 

fans will still turn up and pay for the speedway drug , until they run out of cash !

all this mickey mouse stuff goes with the sport .

you could always take up cross stitch if you are looking to fill in your time , but something tells me you will still be posting and moaning like the rest of us for years to come ...

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, jenga said:

r/r will make worky stronger @ home and thats what the fans want . + klindt and any other rider should be allowed to chase the dream of world stardom . 

fans will still turn up and pay for the speedway drug , until they run out of cash !

all this mickey mouse stuff goes with the sport .

you could always take up cross stitch if you are looking to fill in your time , but something tells me you will still be posting and moaning like the rest of us for years to come ...

You reckon! You might be right regarding the moaning but there are a few Promotions who will not be getting my cash on a regular basis as they have been doing.

ps.

where will I find a  good instruction manual  on cross stitch ??