British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington V Berwick 19:30 hrs 04/05/18

1 hour ago, jenga said:

i see you are medically trained now . the NHS are looking for people like you who can diagnose from a computer . think of the cash you will make . save it up, dont spend it because you will need it when you diagnose something wrong . 

i had the sh1ts yesterday , but today i am ok. 

how are your sh1ts going by the way , have they not gone yet ?  lolololololol ..

You training to be a clairvoyant I see.Mind reading is not for you,it's cross  stitching you told me.!!

• Haha 1

i knew it was cross something  or other . certainly cant do the mind games stuff. 

looking forward to the next debate .

• Like 1

I thought there might have been a round of applause or some kind of recognition of the passing of the great Ivan Mauger, unless I missed it.

Even though he passed away some three weeks earlier.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jenga said:

how is oystercad  , is he back riding after his spill ?

Yes he's ok  5 days after his spill  at Berwick rode away at Sheffield but along with Grondal  had to miss the meeting at Edinburgh due Danish commitments.

On Tuesday, May 08, 2018 at 12:23 PM, Shadders said:

In the return at Berwick he was untouchable from the gate, but when missed was nowhere. More to do with the track than the rider

Peterborough score says it all. Give him a track to race on and he'll bang points in every time.

• Like 1

It was announced last night at Scunthorpe that the Workington v Scunthorpe next Saturday is postponed due to rider unavailability anyone know anything on this matter 

2 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

It was announced last night at Scunthorpe that the Workington v Scunthorpe next Saturday is postponed due to rider unavailability anyone know anything on this matter 

are they allowed to just cancel like that 

which team has riders missing or is it both 

Workington cant afford to cancel home meetings the fans are already loosing track off when there is a meeting due to long gaps between race nights

Confirmed its off as workington have 3 riders missing due to gp qualifiers.

Its gone through the correct channels... just unfortunate IMO that we werent allowed to change race days when we asked..

• Like 1

well I do know some riders have only recently been given the nod they are in the qualifiers

makes the long gaps already even harder to accept 

so is it (scunny) meeting cancelled or or not ?

i think bwd and dan have gp commitments !

29 minutes ago, shazza13 said:

Confirmed its off as workington have 3 riders missing due to gp qualifiers.

Its gone through the correct channels... just unfortunate IMO that we werent allowed to change race days when we asked..

just seen your post shazzzzzzaaa13 . question answered .

On Facebook saying next week v Scunthorpe cancelled, gonna try and run a best pairs if not it's another few weeks between matches then all to cram in July and August

3 hours ago, Neila said:

On Facebook saying next week v Scunthorpe cancelled, gonna try and run a best pairs if not it's another few weeks between matches then all to cram in July and August

Nothing new there then? ;)