British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield v Peterborough SGBCL 3/5/18 @ 7.30

SHEFFIELD: Kyle Howarth, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Jan Graversen, Charles Wright, Jack Smith, James Shanes.

PETERBOROUGH: Scott Nicholls, Emil Grondal, Nike Lunna, Michael Palm Toft, Ulrich Ostergaard, Tom Bacon, Simon Lambert.

Extra parking will be available at the rear of the stadium, due to a funfair taking up some of the room in the main car park.

Edited by Blackadder

59 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Panthers at Edinburgh on Friday, Monarchs website saying Ostergaard is R/R?

That figures as there is very little alternative for guest riders with 10 championship teams in action.

Could be a tough meeting a few of our riders have been riding this week and struggling. Hope lasse has sorted his machinery out or we could struggle tonight. Good luck to Jan on his return.

9 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Panthers at Edinburgh on Friday, Monarchs website saying Ostergaard is R/R?

Ostergaard and Grondal riding in Denmark Friday. 

If the top 4 and Shanes ride like they have been doing at home, Sheffield should be fine; if Graversen can hit the ground running it should be a comfortable win.  Famous last words :)

This should be another good meeting. If we have our gating heads on we should win this 12+. I don't know if Jan has been getting some laps in  but it could take him a few laps to get on the gas. I hope Lasse has sorted the bikes out, if not it could be a struggle for the tiger's. We need all three heat leaders  to do their thing. UTT.

Yes they do, big wide open spaces. A bit like the showground. It should be a good meeting. UTT

Hate to say it but we should’ve used R/R tonight for Bates. Graversen looked totally out of his depth. Shanes last place behind Bacon in heat 12 cost us the win for me, no disrespect to Bacon but Shanes should be beating him, rode a terrible race.

Fair result in the end though, Peterborough really are our bogey team at home.

6 minutes ago, Rob W said:

Hate to say it but we should’ve used R/R tonight for Bates. Graversen looked totally out of his depth. Shanes last place behind Bacon in heat 12 cost us the win for me, no disrespect to Bacon but Shanes should be beating him, rode a terrible race.

Fair result in the end though, Peterborough really are our bogey team at home.

Not fair on Shanes that. He got 9 +2 from 6

Smith in only scoring in 1 of 3 rides and Gravesen not scoring in none of this 3 , is where this was lost

2 pts from 6 rides there is the reason

Edited by tyke

in all my time of following speedway , i have never seen a poor panthers team . they all seem to pull together when its needed .

sheff ,,  not that good tonight . but it was a  3 and a 1/2  team effort  from those 3 ish guys. 

the borrowers should be well chuffed . 

Edited by jenga