British Speedway Forum
waco

Lakeside V Ipswich frid 4th May 8pm

Expect Ipswich to go better this time But Lakeside are awesome at home ..,,But i think Zach will be missed ,,,We may need to have kept it close at Ipswich on thursday to win on aggregate ..Looking forward to a fine evenings racing.....

Witches need to improve vastly on the shield performances (home and away) to stand any chance

Confident of seeing improvement but not so sure it will be vast enough

Can see a lead of only 6-8 being overhauled by a Hammers 12+ win

Hopefully we will get two good meetings with good crowds at both.

Stainlessteeleride your referring to the Ipswich leg of course.?....Fabulous meeting in prospect at Lakeside...:) 

Edited by waco
  • Like 1

Any Witches fans still harbouring thoughts of going to Lakeside tomorrow need to be aware that the A12 northbound will be closed for road repairs. Tomorrow is scheduled to be the last night for works and as I came back this evening closure extended to junction 26 for Colchester and would have been from junction 19, Boreham interchange. Probable diversion A130/A131 then A120. 

9 minutes ago, tocha said:

Any Witches fans still harbouring thoughts of going to Lakeside tomorrow need to be aware that the A12 northbound will be closed for road repairs. Tomorrow is scheduled to be the last night for works and as I came back this evening closure extended to junction 26 for Colchester and would have been from junction 19, Boreham interchange. Probable diversion A130/A131 then A120. 

Yes, a great length of the road was closed ( a very good number of vehicles with flashing orange lights - hopefully they will be attending to the appalling road surfaces on that stretch). After tonight's result, I just cannot see that many (if any) Ippo fans will make the trip to Arena tomorrow.

Be interesting to see who we get as a guest for Danny as all but Newcastle are riding tomorrow and they haven't got anyone near the quality of Danny. Maybe have to find someone from the Premiership. This is one Ipswich fan who will be there but it is only because I promised my Goddaughter I would take her as I only live 7 miles away from Lakeside.

Just seen on the Ipswich website that we have Edward Kennett guesting for Danny.

Won’t get a better guest than Kennett at Lakeside. With him and Schlein we should be in for some good racing.

24 minutes ago, liam said:

Won’t get a better guest than Kennett at Lakeside. With him and Schlein we should be in for some good racing.

Hopefully - I might have a couple of newcomers with me this evening so I’m hoping the Witches put up a good fight!

• Like 1

Lakesides top end is awesome almost like having 3 no 1s..But just because Ipswich have no chance does not mean we wont have some good racing as Liam has said, Schlein and Kennet can turn it on round Lakeside ,,Looks according to team sheets that Zach is back tonight great news ..Lovely weather what could be better than a night at the raceway....

• Like 1

Doesn't matter how many times you mention good racing, it's very unlikely to happen. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Doesn't matter how many times you mention good racing, it's very unlikely to happen. 

Why?