British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

They dont..........................do you not remember how we was all told and shown videos of how good Woryna was going to be? And we were all told how both Poles for Poole would hugely increase their averages? When anyone dared to disagree we were accused of Poole bashing...............oops lol

Give it a rest Gav - How is any 'new' rider going to increase their GSA after only 4 meetings??

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That's rich from someone who thinks what happens in the Aussie Champs is a good indicator to what happens in the British League!! :rofl:

Where have i said that?

All i said this year was how Brady threw it away as he seems to struggle with pressure.

Did i say Tungate was a better rider than Kurtz? No 

We had to endure page after page of how good the Poles would be .................most people realised that Poles dont always bring their Polish form to the UK.

Riders like Tungate and Morris and Fricke ride over here so you can gauge their form a bit better

Just now, Skidder1 said:

Give it a rest Gav - How is any 'new' rider going to increase their GSA after only 4 meetings??

Give what a rest?

Sorry its ok for a certain person to bang on and on about riders and how good they will be........yet when that doesnt start to materialise we cant say anything back?

If you dish it out you have to take it back

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Give what a rest?

Sorry its ok for a certain person to bang on and on about riders and how good they will be........yet when that doesnt start to materialise we cant say anything back?

But there's very little to 'take back' after only 4 meetings!!! Thats why I said to give it a rest - at least until riders have completed a few more meetings, FFS!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Absolutely. Riders need time to adjust. Woryna has already said he is disappointed in his early form but feels inches away from knocking in some big scores.

Have spoken yo a rival team manager who would love Woryna in his side.

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Absolutely. Riders need time to adjust. Woryna has already said he is disappointed in his early form but feels inches away from knocking in some big scores.

Starting today with a bit of luck 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

But there's very little to 'take back' after only 4 meetings!!! Thats why I said to give it a rest - at least until riders have completed a few more meetings, FFS!!

Its something to say mate. Pretty boring lot on here..

56 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Give what a rest?

There used to be a tv programme called...Why don't you just switch off your tv set and go and do something else less boring instead......

FFS why don't you switch off and get a life outside speedway & Poole.... some of us don't give a damn about how this and that or who and what or when and where......now waits for pathetic bitchy infantile reply...

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's like a freak show on here,  same old drivel from the same few trying to point score off other, and some don't even support the team.   

No wonder speedway has troubles finding new young fresh fans, when's it's currently followed boring sad gimps

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mr X said:

There used to be a tv programme called...Why don't you just switch off your tv set and go and do something else less boring instead......

FFS why don't you switch off and get a life outside speedway & Poole.... some of us don't give a damn about how this and that or who and what or when and where......now waits for pathetic bitchy infantile reply...

ah bless you have you dropped your dummy.

Good away point for Ipswich last night with 3 riders missing.......2nd in the league with a match in hand...........maybe Richie could do a job for Poole if Middlo has lost it

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Woryna has, a tad. Up from 4.26 to 4.86. I expected him to average at least 6 this season, and I still think he will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

Infact, looking at it another way, he might well be the most improved rider average wise in the Poole team after 4 meetings. Him and Killer aside, the rest have dropped i think.

12 minutes ago, Gavan said:

ah bless you have you dropped your dummy.

Good away point for Ipswich last night with 3 riders missing.......2nd in the league with a match in hand...........maybe Richie could do a job for Poole if Middlo has lost it

Richie can't even do a job at Ipswich therefore he has no chance of doing a job at Poole.

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Woryna has, a tad. Up from 4.26 to 4.86. I expected him to average at least 6 this season, and I still think he will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

Infact, looking at it another way, he might well be the most improved rider average wise in the Poole team after 4 meetings. Him and Killer aside, the rest have dropped i think.

I think you are right BB. He certainly has the abillity to improve to at least  a 6 pt rider. As for the others the one im seriously worried about is Mateus S. The are many on here knocking Chris and he's not turned a wheel for us yet, fickle bunch, but on the same token, there are many poole fans on another forum who if he's not at Poole weds week will be asking questions and will want answers by the sounds of it. It does seem that many bought season tickets on the strength of Chris riding for us this season.

Edited by Starman2006