British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

You don't mention Josh.His average has dropped by nearly 2 points.Not for from Linus ?

Josh has had some good meeting's.....Linus Sundstrom is a joke of a rider....Disgusting for a 7.00 pointer....The guy hasn't achieved his average once. Not even close to it.

Only reason we finished 4th last year after 6 home defeats was cos we miraculously won away a lot.

This year we got NO HOPE of an away win.

I'll eat Gavans hat if we do....

Anyway where is the old crank with his analysis of tonight's lark?

59 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Mitchell Davey 

0 1’ 0

Get Rid!!!!!

From someone with only 15 posts of which 11 of them are critical of Mitchell, I think it’s fair to say you may be a little obsessed ? 

Either that or ......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Calm down man.. :P

Just giving my opinion mate. Personally I don't care anymore about this year. We are finishing last and that's it.

On 04/05/2018 at 8:55 AM, hyabb17 said:

I'm looking forward to this. Poole do have riders who like the Abbey so it may not be as one sided as some think. Brady, Josh G & Killer to name 3. I do however expect us to win, I'll go 50-40, Poole missing out on a point because of the last 3 races, could be close up until that point.

Hopefully a good crowd in as the weather for Swindon is set fair, 7.30pm Start so hopefully see a few Poole fans as well, Bank holiday speedway, love it!!!

Wasn’t too far wrong with this. We came on strong late in the meeting. I do not know where Poole can go from here in all honesty. You Waited to sign Sundstrom & he’s not doing what he should be, I said the Poles would be hit & miss. 

Just now, ray c said:

At least hans proved it was mitake letting him go13 +1 for leicester tonight .

He seems to have gone from captain steady to banging in the points this season. And he's clocking on a bit now. Pleased for him.He's been a great servant to British speedway.

• Like 1

Thing is Arthur, like a lot of us and other clubs...we're all speedway fans and loyal to our own clubs. Whereas a lot of riders are not as they are shifted around so much.   Where the hell is Holder though.   If this is some average play around I will not be happy for one and I know some on here won't be. I am seriously beginning to think it is. 

Well done to Swindon. Big crowd but utterly dire racing. A drag race to the first bend. Only other passing was PK eventually getting past A Swindon reserve then binning it in the fence, and anothee where Morris and PK passed each other. 

Then Ellis came out and said the track was really good tonight! What??

Poole should have nicked a point tonight but really stupid errors killed that chance. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

guess what Kurtz is better than Morris

4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Just giving my opinion mate. Personally I don't care anymore about this year. We are finishing last and that's it.

That's not true though is it. You just pi$$ed off. As soon as you win a few or Matt makes a change you'll be fired up again.;)

Surely middleditch management skills got to come into question as well? 

• Like 1

Just proves that a good team on paper does not a team make, averages only tell so much.

Ole Ole Ole Poole are crap Poole are crap :)

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Well done to Swindon. Big crowd but utterly dire racing. A drag race to the first bend. Only other passing was PK eventually getting past A Swindon reserve then binning it in the fence, and anothee where Morris and PK passed each other. 

Then Ellis came out and said the track was really good tonight! What??

Poole should have nicked a point tonight but really stupid errors killed that chance. 

No Steve. We deserved nothing. Ellis handed us points at the begging....Kildemand just gave them back.

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

guess what Kurtz is better than Morris

When he averages more than Morris then we can chat again. 

• Like 1