British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

Poole can only be average fixing surely, then after a few changes all riders will suddenly find their form

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Poole can only be average fixing surely, then after a few changes all riders will suddenly find their form

To be fair, Adam Ellis and Nick Morris were switched on to that :) 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

MFF aka Ross Bennett. You dont watch Poole other than on updates so stop acting like a panic stricken headless chicken. 

I will have £100 with anyone that Poole make top four. Are you prepared to take the bet Ross Bennett?

I wouldn't take your bet SS..I'm not daft enough ;)

This Kurtz Morris stuff is so boring. Brady class again at our gaff. Not many better visiting riders these days. Nick did his job when needed as well. 2 good riders!

• Like 1

Glug ,Glug ,Glug 

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ollie. Kascper was on the pace just missing the start and chasiing hard. Timing cost him his last ride. 

I disagree about Woryna, wasn’t  on the pace & was gifted his first point. Heat 8 he should dominate based on what we were told about him but was blown away by Adam Ellis who should have had a max had it not been for to costly falls. No Poole rider got close to him. 

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

MFF aka Ross Bennett. You dont watch Poole other than on updates so stop acting like a panic stricken headless chicken. 

I will have £100 with anyone that Poole make top four. Are you prepared to take the bet Ross Bennett?

Is that who MFF is, makes so much sense now. 

Hi Steve.

feeling quite hard up at the mo.... always looking for a bargain ... how about making it £500.

best wishes Tony

Great to see a large crowd for the return of PK to The Abbey and The Boy didn’t let the Swindon fans down.

Race of the night was heat 9 between Batchelor and Bellego as it was clear, Kurtz apart, that this was the only way the Swindon riders would get some meaningful practice as Poole weren’t capable of competing. The league table doesn’t lie.

The White Knight continues to show promise as he gave Sundstrom a 20m head start and a 20m beating. 

Poole are in disarray and there must be more changes in the offing. It’s sad to see one of the biggest names in speedway struggling to compete.

Will Matt do the same as a few years back when the team propped up the league and threaten to take the team to the Conference? 

I'm not Ross Bennett but I do know who he is. If change's aren't made before Rye House then I will have a bet with you. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I'll have £1000 Glug glug.... Relegation fodder.

interview with Killer on the radio after saying that his heart is still with robins and finds it  hard to a 100% effort  in for Poole 

6 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Is that who MFF is, makes so much sense now. 

Yes thats who he is. Do you know the name?

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Seen the name on twitter. That’s all. They do sound similar in what they say. 

I don't.Tried to google him but got a 60 YO comedian.