British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

13 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Just giving my opinion mate. Personally I don't care anymore about this year. We are finishing last and that's it.

Don't be such a sore loser! We have good years and bad years. It's not over yet. The way things are at the moment it's not like Matt has a lot of options. 

A lot of people on here seem to be acting like they can predict the future. At the start of the season you were all saying about how Woryna and Szczepaniak were heat leaders and Poole would run away with the victory. Nobody knows what will happen! If they did there'd be no point starting the season. 

15 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Have i tried to argue that?

Morris has scored 23 points in the 2 meetings this season and Kurtz has scored 17. 

Morris in the UK had a higher average than Kurtz last season.

Morris in the UK this season has improved his average even further compared to Brady.

Who do i think will be the better long term prospect? Kurtz

Who do i think is better to watch? Kurtz

Who is currently the better rider in the UK, therefore who would i rather have in my team? Morris......its not even a debate....yet!

Gavin will you shut up about Kurtz and Morris, it's boring me to tears. Nobody give's a hoot who is better.

• Like 3

Didn't realise Leicester's match was a KO Cup match.

We have 1 last chance to sort this out. We can make up a 6 point gap but not a 10 point one.

Linus Sundstrom needs to go......No more chances. Like he said himself he has let everyone down. He's probably a nice guy but his form is not going to turn around anytime soon. 

3 Changes are needed before next week. 

As much as I respect Middlo...This year is not a one off. We have been poor for a couple of years and in that time Middlo hasn't been able to get the best out of anyone.

Every rider we sign ends up having a poor year. Yet when they leave they hit the ground running. So you have to question what is going on when it comes to the management side of things.

Maybe bring in Stewart Dickson as the No.2 or something. 

The club needs to release a statement on the Chris Holder situation. Because that is becoming a joke as well. If it's visa issues then just tell people that.

53 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Didn't realise Leicester's match was a KO Cup match.

We have 1 last chance to sort this out. We can make up a 6 point gap but not a 10 point one.

Linus Sundstrom needs to go......No more chances. Like he said himself he has let everyone down. He's probably a nice guy but his form is not going to turn around anytime soon. 

3 Changes are needed before next week. 

As much as I respect Middlo...This year is not a one off. We have been poor for a couple of years and in that time Middlo hasn't been able to get the best out of anyone.

Every rider we sign ends up having a poor year. Yet when they leave they hit the ground running. So you have to question what is going on when it comes to the management side of things.

Maybe bring in Stewart Dickson as the No.2 or something. 

The club needs to release a statement on the Chris Holder situation. Because that is becoming a joke as well. If it's visa issues then just tell people that.

You have posted this on the wrong thread, your post has nothing to do with the Swindon meeting.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Don't be such a sore loser! We have good years and bad years. It's not over yet. The way things are at the moment it's not like Matt has a lot of options. 

A lot of people on here seem to be acting like they can predict the future. At the start of the season you were all saying about how Woryna and Szczepaniak were heat leaders and Poole would run away with the victory. Nobody knows what will happen! If they did there'd be no point starting the season. 

Swindon were in the same boat last year, one decent change was the springboard, Matt needs to look at a riders character as much as his average, a good team man is worth more the points alone, seems at the moment there are seven individuals, I still think Poole will make the top 4.

57 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Gavin will you shut up about Kurtz and Morris, it's boring me to tears. Nobody give's a hoot who is better.

Have a little look backover the thread pal wasnt me that brought it up at all. It was the freaks Arthur and MR X. Also Lisa mentioned it and at least she is a Poole fan. Igf questioned i answer simple as that

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, noggin said:

Swindon were in the same boat last year, one decent change was the springboard, Matt needs to look at a riders character as much as his average, a good team man is worth more the points alone, seems at the moment there are seven individuals, I still think Poole will make the top 4.

Surely that is Middlo's job as manager, to make the riders work as a team. He seems inept at doing that, that is before the biggest ego of them all, Holder, turns up to spill more fuel on the flames

38 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

Surely that is Middlo's job as manager, to make the riders work as a team. He seems inept at doing that, that is before the biggest ego of them all, Holder, turns up to spill more fuel on the flames

Yes middlo has to do his bit aswell, unfortunately some riders are loners and don't get the team ethic, KK for example.

• Like 1

Reigning champs top again. Poole must be getting sick of the sight of Swindon, Robins have won 7 and drawn 1 of their last 8 meetings. Excellent team spirit and very powerful top5 for the Blunsdon boys. Always dangerous when written off.

Excellent weather, bumper crowd, and luvverly coider, mediocre racing. Ellis so unlucky, should have got a max. Killer too inconsistent. Much better from Dave and Toby, deserved to be in heat 15, and superb pass from Zach.

Apart from Kurtzy the Poirates didn't offer much, not looking favourites.

Stupid Swindon fan cheering when Poole rider came off, and shouting take him out. Don't get so carried away!

Good 1 minute silence for Ari and Wellie.

Me mate and his missus hadn't been this century and loved it.

Edited by auntie doris

just does not work does it....top rider  PK under  performing.....change a reserve     ...same problem and same solution a few yrs back

when bjarne  was going all out to be a reserve...

11 hours ago, Booey boy said:

Scott Nicolas rides the other one they are a new version of the Godden

Scott wasn’t on the Godden last night. He was riding a GM.