British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

3 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Thing is Arthur, like a lot of us and other clubs...we're all speedway fans and loyal to our own clubs. Whereas a lot of riders are not as they are shifted around so much.   Where the hell is Holder though.   If this is some average play around I will not be happy for one and I know some on here won't be. I am seriously beginning to think it is.

kilderman was a disgrace tonight on a track he knows like the back of his hand, come back noddy

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

guess what Kurtz is better than Morris

Brady a proper number one tonight. Had Morris for breakfast on his own track. Other than spanner the rest were poor. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Brady a proper number one tonight. Had Morris for breakfast on his own track. Other than spanner the rest were poor. 

At least we was a bit more competitive to a point. But we need to be more consistant, through out the side.

Missed Josh G’s pass of Batchelor which was the highlight of the racing tonight.  

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

That's not true though is it. You just pi$$ed off. As soon as you win a few or Matt makes a change you'll be fired up again.;)

No changes are pointless now. 

It's too late. 

Rye House away will end up like a cricket score. The top 4 will not drop points. Wolves amazing at home. Swindon can take points off anyone. Belle Vue are dialled in around the NSS now.

It's over. I wouldn't give a monkey's if Chris Holder came back because he is finished as a rider now. Add that to his attitude then he would drag the team down even further.

Tried warning people 3 changes needed to be made they wasn't made and now it's time to face the repercussions. 

• Haha 1

Hindsight is agreat thing but Sundstrom for Hans doesn’t look a good move. I would think his team place is on the line. Spanner better but Woryana disappointing as was PK

Edited by OFMiles

6 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

kilderman was a disgrace tonight on a track he knows like the back of his hand, come back noddy

Holder wont make a bit of difference to this team ?

Edited by ray c

Just now, Starman2006 said:

At least we was a bit more competitive to a point. But we need to be more consistant, through out the side.

We wasn't competitive Starman. We were hanging on with 3-3's even when Ellis was throwing point's away.

We faced a reserve pairing of Zach Wajtknecht and Mitchell Davey yet we still lost by double figures.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I seem to recall Nick had Brady for breakfast on his own track lol

1 minute ago, OFMiles said:

Hindsight is agreat thing but Sundstrom for Hans doesn’t look a good move. I would think is team place is on the line. Spanner better but Woryana disappointing as was PK

Ollie. Kascper was on the pace just missing the start and chasiing hard. Timing cost him his last ride. 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ollie. Kascper was on the pace just missing the start and chasiing hard. Timing cost him his last ride. 

Yes, the Polish wonder boy was about as good as Zach. :)

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

No changes are pointless now. 

It's too late. 

Rye House away will end up like a cricket score. The top 4 will not drop points. Wolves amazing at home. Swindon can take points off anyone. Belle Vue are dialled in around the NSS now.

It's over. I wouldn't give a monkey's if Chris Holder came back because he is finished as a rider now. Add that to his attitude then he would drag the team down even further.

Tried warning people 3 changes needed to be made they wasn't made and now it's time to face the repercussions. 

Your glass is really half empty.. Lynn have never won the top league.. Don't be greedy ;) Holder finished before he's turned a wheel in the UK. Most Poole fans thought his attitude to Poole would be fine, i'm sure you was one of them.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Missed Josh G’s pass of Batchelor which was the highlight of the racing tonight.  

Zach on Sundstrum?

But agree that up to Josh getting Batch it was poor again.

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

We wasn't competitive Starman. We were hanging on with 3-3's even when Ellis was throwing point's away.

We faced a reserve pairing of Zach Wajtknecht and Mitchell Davey yet we still lost by double figures.

MFF aka Ross Bennett. You dont watch Poole other than on updates so stop acting like a panic stricken headless chicken. 

I will have £100 with anyone that Poole make top four. Are you prepared to take the bet Ross Bennett?

• Like 2