British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

46 minutes ago, DunRobin said:

You must be naive if you don't believe that average fixing does not go on. It has happened so often in the past. I can remember Leigh Adams remarking on a certain team's performance in the past. I have never seen so many engine failures from 1 side in 1 meeting & when the engines didn't fail, they seemed to be running on go-slow fuel.

I may be naive i rather be that than thinking our sport is corrupt all the time . Anyway roll on the end of the month when matt can bring holder back etc etc :D

James Shanes has been released for a few weeks and Poole have signed Stefan Nielsen who will ride at Swindon on monday. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

James Shanes has been released for a few weeks and Poole have signed Stefan Nielsen who will ride at Swindon on monday. 

Maybe Shanes will come back in for Sczhepaniak at the end of the month and allow for another 7 or 8 point rider if any of the top 5 are still not performing?! ;-)

So now Poole have to rely on two of Swindons riders, that says a lot for the team hyped up before the season started by certain posters. 

Edited by A ORLOV

Can we bring back a rider who has been released at a later date ?

Just now, ray c said:

NO.

14 minutes ago, ray c said:

Anything is possible with Lord Fraud, what a shock underperforming foreign rider retained.

So Shanes he's been sacked then if he can't come back later.Terrible way to treat a young English rider.

1 minute ago, colin wood said:

So Shanes he's been sacked then if he can't come back later.Terrible way to treat a young English rider.

I totally agree James work s his socks off for no reward a lot of the time and this is how he is treated 

24 minutes ago, ray c said:

I totally agree James work s his socks off for no reward a lot of the time and this is how he is treated

if Matt had let things tick along as they were, what would people have said then, Matt is in it to win it, there will be more changes I'm sure

Windon win I hope, and hopefully a close meeting with decent weather and crowd

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

if Matt had let things tick along as they were, what would people have said then, Matt is in it to win it, there will be more changes I'm sure

Your sounding like Starman .you prefer underperforming foreign rider's than a young BRIT says it all

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Your sounding like Starman .you prefer underperforming foreign rider's than a young BRIT says it all

and I did say there will be more changes, and he's been replaced by a young brit

I kinda reserving judgement till the other changes happen. Unless other riders decide to up their game! 

Stefan scored 16+2 tonight for Scunthorpe against Redcar, could be a worrying reserve. 

• Like 1