Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

12 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Why/How are either of those rules relevant to Poole's change?

Shanes is quoted by some as saying back in a few weeks. The rules are relevant to that. 

Moonrakers 48 Knobs 42

12 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Shanes is quoted by some as saying back in a few weeks. The rules are relevant to that. 

Neither of the 2 rules you quoted are specific or relevant to Shanes' situation, unless if/when he returns (at the possible expense of a Pole) its seen as being in the best interest of British Speedway, whilst at the same time redeclaring with an 8-pointer?!;);)  Poole are likely to have plenty of points leeway to strengthen!!

55 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Moonrakers 48 Knobs 42

Thats a nice piece of language, perhaps the mods should take note..

30 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Thats a nice piece of language, perhaps the mods should take note..

Nothing wrong with the language - you need to get out in the sun and chillax!  Knobs =Dorset Knobs - doh!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve0 said:

Nothing wrong with the language - you need to get out in the sun and chillax!  Knobs =Dorset Knobs - doh!

Where did he put Dorset, please show me. This is a forum remember.. There have been a few on here recently that have been pushing there luck with Language, if it was me they would take a small holiday...

23 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Where did he put Dorset, please show me. This is a forum remember.. There have been a few on here recently that have been pushing there luck with Language, if it was me they would take a small holiday...

SS gave you some good advice the other day.  I suggest you listen to him and take a break because you are stressing yourself over nothing.  Trust me, the poster was referring to Dorset Knobs - there was no bad language or ill-feeling intended

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

SS gave you some good advice the other day.  I suggest you listen to him and take a break because you are stressing yourself over nothing.  Trust me, the poster was referring to Dorset Knobs - there was no bad language or ill-feeling intended

But still no sign of the Dorset. Im fine mate, i just dont like idiots with no understanding..

Starman, really? It was obvious he was talking about Dorset Knobs.

• Like 3

Used to be a pub in alder road the dorset knob now it's. Coop shame :(

Edited by ray c

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Obvious to some! 

Honestly. Some people need to take a chill pill. Just because everyone doesn’t understand a turn of phrase, doesn’t make it offensive. 

Have you ever called someone a berk ? 

Cockney rhyming slang.....

berkshire hunt ... cu

you get the picture. 

Just relax. Stress isn’t good for the health. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Steve im starting to wonder if this forum is worth it at all. There is so much bitterness on here its untrue. Even the poole fans are tuning on each other and that is not good, and i certainly dont need it. This forum is a distraction for me,  ive stuck up for you many times when the bully boys kick off, who i wonder if they are really speedway fans, and i dont need those remarks please . if something is written it should be written clearly and properly. thank you.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Haha 1