British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Swindon vs Poole BH Mon 7th May

Exactly how is going to slot back in if he is stuck in Poland??! I get why you are being cynical, but I don't think that is the case here. 

• Like 1

And the Pirates are officially now 8th and bottom of the league!!

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing whether this Poole team really is plop or whether they are in fact on the fiddle! After tonight I will have attended 1 more Poole meeting than MFF ever has. 

• Haha 2

Rye House won as expected and Somerset take a league point which means we are bottom......For now.

Must win meeting tonight otherwise it's season over already. You can say don't panic all you want. It is panic time.

Leicester have got an easy 3 pointer against King's Lynn tonight with Mountain guesting for Lambert.

Our next meeting will be Rye House away so that's a hammering waiting to happen. We could end up 9 or 10 points off 4th spot with back to back pointless defeats.

Think we will take a point tonight due to Swindon's reserves but if Szczepaniak rides to his ability then who knows. Need a performance from Linus Sundstrom tonight.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Exactly how is going to slot back in if he is stuck in Poland??! I get why you are being cynical, but I don't think that is the case here. 

But is he stuck? Or just waiting for the nod ;). I can't see Matt wanting him knowing he wouldn't be ready and couldn't ride over here for months, unless .....  

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Sorry if I’ve missed something....but how is Holder stuck in Poland??

Stuck until visa is sorted? I'm sure if he was allowed in UK he would be here considering that's where his son is?

32 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Rye House won as expected and Somerset take a league point which means we are bottom......For now.

Must win meeting tonight otherwise it's season over already. You can say don't panic all you want. It is panic time.

Leicester have got an easy 3 pointer against King's Lynn tonight with Mountain guesting for Lambert.

Our next meeting will be Rye House away so that's a hammering waiting to happen. We could end up 9 or 10 points off 4th spot with back to back pointless defeats.

Think we will take a point tonight due to Swindon's reserves but if Szczepaniak rides to his ability then who knows. Need a performance from Linus Sundstrom tonight.

Must win meeting tonight! Ridiculous suggestion after a handful of meetings 

• Like 1

Lovely evening at the Abbey. Crowd slowly coming in. Team of inc Matt Ford did track walk. 

Need to see a little fight tonight.  

Just now, foreverblue said:

Must win meeting tonight! Ridiculous suggestion after a handful of meetings 

It is if we want the play-offs. We are getting nothing at Rye House. So you tell me how we are going to make up 9 or 10 points. 

8 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

It is if we want the play-offs. We are getting nothing at Rye House. So you tell me how we are going to make up 9 or 10 points. 

I don't see why not, if Somerset can keep it close....Rye's reserves aren't that impressive.