British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Plymouth Vs Mildenhall (NT) 04/05/2018

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks 

Another sad result for IOW last night. Campos & Hopwood still doing their jobs and quite likely Morley would have got more than Baseby. I would think Verge would score more running at number 2 rather than trying to protect Widman there? Tough on the reserves against decent opposition with Tedham's debut & Portwood just back from illness but 5 vs 20 from each sides bottom 3 tells the story.

42 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Another sad result for IOW last night. Campos & Hopwood still doing their jobs and quite likely Morley would have got more than Baseby. I would think Verge would score more running at number 2 rather than trying to protect Widman there? Tough on the reserves against decent opposition with Tedham's debut & Portwood just back from illness but 5 vs 20 from each sides bottom 3 tells the story.

Verge started at number 2. It’s not made much of a difference tbh. Yeah Tedham & Portwood will certainly face easier reserves. 

As to this meeting, I can see another Mildenhall win. 

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Someone put updates of last nights meeting on our Facebook page. Would imagine he will do the same again today 

1 hour ago, adz_mft said:

Someone put updates of last nights meeting on our Facebook page. Would imagine he will do the same again today 

Thank you. Do you know what person that was, so I can put this link with my information for this evening's meeting.

Some very good racing on the island last night. The fen tigers gained a lot of their points from the back. Bailey and Kinsley pulled off Some brilliant passes in the latter stages of the meeting.

2 hours ago, ellioth4 said:

Thank you. Do you know what person that was, so I can put this link with my information for this evening's meeting.

I've asked if he is able to txt me and then I can update the updates site. Just waiting to hear back 

• Like 1

Proboards keep kicking me out. Apparently,Ive signed in with another name! Never used it in my life.Wont even let me read comments!

Score 3-9 after 2 races. Track awful,riders bouncing everywhere.

14-28 after 7 hts.

Obviously no-one told Plymouth that average lowering doesn’t apply to the National Trophy!

Crikey, what a result for the second night on the road. Well done to everyone. Reckon they could whoop the Witches at this rate.