British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Glasgow v Sheffield SGBCL 04/05/2018 @ 19.30

23 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Since when has only one rider been allowed to go off 15 meters ? I thought if a tapes infringement takes place you start in your original gate 15m back. If in the re-run another happens same thing applies right? There is no reason why all 4 riders couldn't start off the 15 metre line is there?

Changed the rules in the winter then no doubt changed them back again not telling anyone, then change them back again not telling anyone again, go for a ploughmans lunch have a few beers arse about with the averages over several bottles of wine in the beer garden and change the rules again hoping we all have ESP in order to know whats going on.

Do you think i am being overly sarcastic or have i got it just about right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Changed the rules in the winter then no doubt changed them back again not telling anyone, then change them back again not telling anyone again, go for a ploughmans lunch have a few beers arse about with the averages over several bottles of wine in the beer garden and change the rules again hoping we all have ESP in order to know whats going on.

Do you think i am being overly sarcastic or have i got it just about right.

Sounds about right although now i have a hankering for a few beers and a ploughmans lunch

yep , you got it right .  but you missed out them claiming expenses for the beer and grub that will be paid for by all the promotions .

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, jenga said:

yep , you got it right .  but you missed out them claiming expenses for the beer and grub that will be paid for by all the promotions .

Knew I forgot to mention something but you get the gist of it.