British Speedway Forum
Aces High

Belle Vue vs Wolves - Ko Cup - 7th May 18 12pm

2 hours ago, OPTIPLEX said:

serious question  how can belle vue have a guest for steve  when the no 1 rider is cook   thought you could only guest for no1s or if two riders were missing or have I missed a rule change   

You have missed a rule change, top 3 now.

46-26 after heat 12

Apart from heat 1 every race had passing or side by side racing , Bewley fantastic again passing riders for fun, maximum after 4 rides in main body of team. 26 degrees and no dust.

Just now, Rob B said:

46-26 after heat 12

Apart from heat 1 every race had passing or side by side racing , Bewley fantastic again passing riders for fun, maximum after 4 rides in main body of team. 26 degrees and no dust.

the updates site has his score as finished at 11 + 1. Is there a reason why he cant ride in heat 15?

Expected result from Wolves.

Plenty more of that to come this year as the decision to leave Lindgren out comes back to haunt them. 

Their home form should be enough to keep a decent % happy but chances of trophies are slim to none.

Great to see Bewley continuing to develop.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 4

Thanks for that Rob B. 

Great to see a young Brit tearing it up.  The track ain't to bad either.... :wink:

58 minutes ago, Gavan said:

the updates site has his score as finished at 11 + 1. Is there a reason why he cant ride in heat 15?

What tends to happen these days, is often the riders scores including their total go up near the end of the meeting, before the meetings finished, and they get altered as the meeting come to an end.

Wolves have a good team for home meetings at Monmore but doubt they will win away all season without Freddie. 4pts for your no1 is never going to end well. But I guess that's where cost cutting gets you.......

• Like 3

I felt fearful about winning today but the boys turned it on big style and it was a great team performance and it should be enough to get into the semi final. There was some good racing and Chase was entertaining the large crowd between the delay between heat fourteen and fifteen. Well done The Aces.

43 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps if Belle Vue’s crowds are down on last year they might need some cash. Matt needs to get on the phone and make a decent offer on the youngster. Would come on leaps and bounds riding at Wimborne Road.

leaps and bounds eh ! 

is that due to the bumpy track then ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps if Belle Vue’s crowds are down on last year they might need some cash. Matt needs to get on the phone and make a decent offer on the youngster. Would come on leaps and bounds riding at Wimborne Road.

Are you real?.Your club has a zero reputation of nurturing young British talent. Also why would he want to leave a perfect track to ride a poor track like Poole?. I am not sure if you are just stupid or you are an attention seeker. Probably both.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, one of clubs said:

Are you real?.Your club has a zero reputation of nurturing young British talent. Also why would he want to leave a perfect track to ride a poor track like Poole?. I am not sure if you are just stupid or you are an attention seeker. Probably both.

He's fishing, don't bite!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, one of clubs said:

Lol ..what a catch