Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Brett Saunders "Battle for Brett - The Long Road"

Good luck Brett Saunders!

An exciting, all action rider as I remember!

One of the few riders I've seen hit the stock car fence at Ipswich on the 1st bend, back in 1989/90 in the Witches National League (1970's/-1990 2nd Division NL version!) days after going through the collapsible wooden fence on the inside speedway fence. I believe he hurt himself badly in that one and had to have an organ removed.

12 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Best wishes Brett Saunders!

Endorse that.

1 hour ago, 25yearfan said:

Good luck Brett Saunders!

An exciting, all action rider as I remember!

One of the few riders I've seen hit the stock car fence at Ipswich on the 1st bend, back in 1989/90 in the Witches National League (1970's/-1990 2nd Division NL version!) days after going through the collapsible wooden fence on the inside speedway fence. I believe he hurt himself badly in that one and had to have an organ removed.

I was there that night and he clipped Robbie Fullers back wheel and just went through full pelt on the back wheel and had has spleen removed. Same night Frede Schott cartwheeled down the back straight with his helmet flying off.....awful night