Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Tsunami

Newcastle Diamonds V Ipswich Witches 6.30pm Sun 6th May.

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Dunno if its because we have nearly 8.5 to play with to replace Rose, so we'll probly struggle to fill that amount of points, so maybe looking to bring in 2 x 7 point riders,,, and so maybe  we have to axe a 5/6 pt man to do it ?

I wondered if Wilko might fall victim and get in a few mid 6 to 7 point riders and have Ash and Tero at reserve until Matty drops down, even Matty and Tero at reserve is ridiculously strong, then again I don't think Wilko deserves it as he seems very keen and always gives 110% effort and has played his part so far this year, I don't envy George right now

3 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Unfair/harsh or not, there is an obvious candidate. 

I'm not sure for  how long we have a facility for Robbo.

I do agree, I think someone might fall victim to the 'number game' and the obvious one atm is Robbo since he's out injured, I just feel a bit sorry for whoever it may be, harsh reality of being a sports person though... All I can say is I think there are only three riders safe; Ashley, Ludvig and Tero

Just add the 2 new guys averages up, then get rid of whoevers fits best + Rose. If its not Robbo we might have to cover his absence with r/r, as it might be that he is not 1 of our top 3, (which can be covered with a guest, I believe).

Can’t imagine you’s being able to find 2 7/8 pointers so doubt it will be both Rose and Robbo, would imagine it being Rose and either Wethers or Wilko if it’s more than 1 change as Lindgren is safe being number 1 and captain, Morris is on fire and Tero has had a good start riding at 2.