British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Diamonds - 11.5.18 19.30

That had to be the worse refereeing decision I have ever seen.

Another thing regarding the track no one can help the weather so not sure Rob should be so hard on himself regarding the track these things happen. The Scorpions got the job won.

Next week should be an absolute cracker if tonight's scoreline from the Comets at Peterborough is anything to go by. Wonder if the Scorps will use R/R again or with Sheffield not having a meeting we may see Kyle Howarth at 1 for the Scorpions.

46 minutes ago, Albert said:

Scorpions progress.. I guess Sheffield will get best 2nd place?

it will be Peterbro if they beat ipswich, they have 3 in the group so goes on match average...sheffield 13 divided by 6 against peterbro 9 divided by 4...so 2.16 against 2.25,  will the semis be out of a hat or best group winners pick their opposition?

Edited by Paul Johnson

R/R got 11 from 12 tonight... it seems to be working for us... I wouldn't be against using that option next week, gives our lads an extra ride and chance to earn a tad more. You never know what you're gonna get from a guest.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

it will be Peterbro if they beat ipswich, they have 3 in the group so goes on match average...sheffield 13 divided by 6 against peterbro 9 divided by 4...so 2.16 against 2.25,  will the semis be out of a hat or best group winners pick their opposition?

Come on you Peterboro :)  ...  Although, sadly, I still think the Tiggers will make it through. Bring em on.

5 hours ago, Albert said:

R/R got 11 from 12 tonight... it seems to be working for us... I wouldn't be against using that option next week, gives our lads an extra ride and chance to earn a tad more. You never know what you're gonna get from a guest.

The issue with R/R is it only needs someone to crash and withdraw and you’re in a mess. Even if someone is having a poor meeting, like Garrity did, against stronger opposition you can’t expect the other main 4 riders to score as strongly week in week out. 

• Like 1

Hello Montie.

I was thinking in the car on the way home of how many times you've bored on about the track at Brough Park.

I hope after yesterday evening you will think twice in future. Sometimes circumstances conspire to result in a poor racing surface, and I'll assume that happened yesterday.

Just to be clear, I think we would be likely to have lost whatever the track had been like.

• Like 1