British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley v Stoke NT 7/5/18

Nice to have some Speedway to watch at last.

Jordan Jenkins, Drew Kemp, Jason Edwards and Kyle Bickley were magnificent last night and it does look as though British Speedway has an encouraging future through those lads and others like them. I hope Kyle is Ok after his Heat 15 crash. Thank heavens for air fences. Not the kind of impact you would have wanted at Halifax 30 years ago!

Always nice to win but I'm aware of all the controversy around our team this year and the main thing was to provide these lads with additional track time.

Credit to Stoke. They battled well with Rob Shuttleworth, Tony Atkin and Danny Ayres putting maximum effort in. A word too for Paul Burnett. I think that's the best I've seen him ride.

Looked like a healthy crowd in the sunshine too.

Roll on the next one!

Enjoyed it after the first 4 heats it took the lads a bit to get dialled in but I had been to the NSS earlier and Monmores a bit trickier to ride!!!!! All in all a great days entertainment a couple of pints and a mixed grill and I was out the house for nearly 14 hours