British Speedway Forum
ellioth4

PLRC @ Poole - 09/05/2018

Waste of money when I saw the price I thought yeah ok whatever, that coupled to riders pulling out.

56 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I found it a very boring event last night. Poor racing, a terribly dusty track for the last half dozen heats, while the first 8 heats were the same as Swindon on Monday with little to no passing. All played out in front of a small crowd. Only saw one visiting Swindon fan sitting behind us. 

Not sure how Gavan can say Brady blew the final. He was on one of the worst gates with the World champ on the best gate!

I have to say the program was excellent though.

Funnily enough Steve, Brady made his two worst starts off the two worst gates.

48 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I found it a very boring event last night. Poor racing, a terribly dusty track for the last half dozen heats, while the first 8 heats were the same as Swindon on Monday with little to no passing. All played out in front of a small crowd. Only saw one visiting Swindon fan sitting behind us. 

Not sure how Gavan can say Brady blew the final. He was on one of the worst gates with the World champ on the best gate!

I have to say the program was excellent though.

So, if it was a small crowd it would appear that the Swindon fan made a sizeable contribution to the attendance...

1 minute ago, theblueboy said:

So, if it was a small crowd it would appear that the Swindon fan made a sizeable contribution to the attendance...

I dont really get that one, or are you just trying to be funny.

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

So I say before the start of the meeting that Kurtz is one of the favourites.

He comes last in the final and because I said he blew the final I’m having a pop! 

Your a little bit to precious sweetie 

In the Aussie champs he blew every final and again he came last here. It’s not having a dig it’s just factual. What do you want me to say lol

By pointing out that he came last and he came last in previous finals he has been in you are having a dig, true it is factual but it is still having a dig.

• Like 1

You had to be there to see why Brady finished last in the final and last in heat 17 if Brady had gate 1 or 2 in the final he may have just won it .some people just like knocking our team or rider's all the time sad really and the person knocking Brady hasn't said a word about josh performance ?

Edited by ray c

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

You had to be there to see why Brady finished last in the final and last in heat 17 if Brady had gate 1 or 2 in the final he may have just won it .some people just like knocking our team or rider's all the time sad really and the person knocking Brady hasn't said a word about josh performance ?

He also hasn't mentioned Nick's performance. Brady obviously did amazing considering Morris is better than him... ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, one of clubs said:

It seems like there was no guarantee for Troy Batchelor last night.

... other than beating the Poole riders, of course. :)

11 hours ago, foreverblue said:

By pointing out that he came last and he came last in previous finals he has been in you are having a dig, true it is factual but it is still having a dig.

I've been a Poole supporter since the Sixties.  I read this forum quite often, and get cheesed off at some attacking the poster.  Gavan always comes in for a lot of criticism, as he chooses to make his opinions known about Poole.  That is his choice, and I respect that. A "forum" means discussion.  He raises many valid points, the majority of which have merit.  If he gets his facts wrong, he admits it.  I value his contributions, although it is apparent that many don't.  

As for Matt Ford Fan, I don't care who he is.  I am interested in his contributions.  Similarly, he raises many valuable points that I find worthy of discussion. 

gav

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

For those Premiership fans that it may be of interest to.

THE PREMIERSHIP RIDERS' INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2018 DVD *NOW ON SALE*

SPEEDWAY PORTAL & SGB Major events team bring you The Premiership Riders' Individual Championship 2018 DVD.

Watch stars from each club doing battle for the title.

Over 70 minutes of footage captured on 3 cameras including 22 heats, interviews and full race commentary.

£15 inc p&p (in the UK), with a £5 donation given to the BEN FUND with each DVD sale.  Please email info@speedwayportal.com for overseas postage costs.

Click the link below to go to the Speedway Portal Home page to order your copy.

www.speedwayportal.com

Premiership Riders Individual Championship - 09-05-2018 - DVD.jpg

14 hours ago, HagueyUK said:

For those Premiership fans that it may be of interest to.

THE PREMIERSHIP RIDERS' INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2018 DVD *NOW ON SALE*

SPEEDWAY PORTAL & SGB Major events team bring you The Premiership Riders' Individual Championship 2018 DVD.

Watch stars from each club doing battle for the title.

Over 70 minutes of footage captured on 3 cameras including 22 heats, interviews and full race commentary.

£15 inc p&p (in the UK), with a £5 donation given to the BEN FUND with each DVD sale.  Please email info@speedwayportal.com for overseas postage costs.

Click the link below to go to the Speedway Portal Home page to order your copy.

www.speedwayportal.com

Premiership Riders Individual Championship - 09-05-2018 - DVD.jpg

Why have Rory on the front cover when he wasn't in it?

• Like 1