British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

British Semi-final 1 Sheffield 10/05/2018 @ 19.30

LINE-UP: Charles Wright, Robert Lambert, Rory Schlein, Max Clegg, Danny Ayres, Craig Cook, Jason Garrity, Stefan Nielsen, Carl Wilkinson, Zach Wajtknecht, Nathan Greaves, Adam Roynon, Kyle Howarth, Dan Bewley, Edward Kennett, Josh Auty.

Do the BSPA ever learn ?....

they should have put Craig in the second semi and help our lads out..... not the first time this has happened 

18 hours ago, Blackadder said:

LINE-UP: Charles Wright, Robert Lambert, Rory Schlein, Max Clegg, Danny Ayres, Craig Cook, Jason Garrity, Stefan Nielsen, Carl Wilkinson, Zach Wajtknecht, Nathan Greaves, Adam Roynon, Kyle Howarth, Dan Bewley, Edward Kennett, Josh Auty.

Lambert,Schlein,Cook,Bewley Garrity,Howarth,Wright,Auty, all to qualify .But i recon but there could be the odd racing incident here and there that could make a big difference to the end result.

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

but there could be the odd racing incident here and there that could make a big difference to the end result.

Surely that's why they're staging the meeting!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And the other qualifiers. I guess the only shock was Wright, on paper the eighth spot looked between him and Bewley.

One question , why isnt Garrity in the top league over in the UK, seems from results hes good enough.

Junior

55 minutes ago, junior fan said:

One question , why isnt Garrity in the top league over in the UK, seems from results hes good enough.

Junior

Alot of  people  wrote Auty and Garrity off both in my opinion should be in the Premiership was amazed Bjerre got the place over Auty at Belle Vue .Garrity as we all  know from his Coventry days is a very talented rider when fit.

58 minutes ago, junior fan said:

He probably wasn't offered a position in a Premiership team.  Was regularly in the Bee's team, before their stadium issues.

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

And the other qualifiers. I guess the only shock was Wright, on paper the eighth spot looked between him and Bewley.

Indeed.  As the final is at the NSS, Bewley must be one of the favorites considering his form their this year, Kennett did better than I expected.  I wouldn't imagine Owlerton would be on his list of favorite tracks and he has been injured recently.

I normally come on here to have a moan... there's so much to moan about, but last night the unthinkable happened!!

I actually quite enjoyed a Speedway meeting for the first time in a long time! A nice evening, a well prepared track, the meeting being kept running at a good pace, 20 heats of good competitive action with some good racing all done in under 2 hours for £16!

Now, if only every meeting could be like this...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, junior fan said:

Junior

The British Final this year looks a very open event Lambert and Bewley both have a great chance of winning there first British title.

58 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Alot of  people  wrote Auty and Garrity off both in my opinion should be in the Premiership was amazed Bjerre got the place over Auty at Belle Vue .Garrity as we all  know from his Coventry days is a very talented rider when fit.

seem wrong that two of the top 3 dont have a place in the top league of British speedway

• Like 1