Coventry 

1, Mountain

2, Harris

3, Armstrong

4, Ruddick 

5, Phillips

6, Halder 

7, MacDonald 

Not many big hitters around smallbrook in that bees team, but the island are vulnerable at home again this season. If hopwood rides the warriors could win it, but it will be tight.

sorry Barry(Bishop) but I see a comfortable win for the Bees here! Hope to see u at Leicester on Sunday. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hoping Bees run continues so I'll go for 40-50.

RR for Hopwood just will not cut it,..OK they could get a 3 from Morley,s ride but where is the other 7 to 11 coming from to make Hopwoods probable score up which will most likely be needed to have any chance of winning this one ..surely they could have got some one on Hopwoods average to cover...I hope i am wrong but i see Coventry nicking this .... Just maybe there is a small chance, Hopwood can ride........Good luck to all the riders,,stay safe....

Good to see Hopwood riding and doing the job and a bit better from the middle order...looking good for a win half way through the meeting.?.would be great to be proved wrong with my prediction..keep it going lads

• Like 1

IOW win 50  / 40  Improoved all round showing from the Warriors ..Ben Morley another 15 point max ...riding here is doing wonders for his big track capability....Joining the IOW is proving to be a good move..Well done the team..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, waco said:

IOW win 50  / 40  Improoved all round showing from the Warriors ..Ben Morley another 15 point max ...riding here is doing wonders for his big track capability....Joining the IOW is proving to be a good move..Well done the team..

I expected Ben to be struggling at home (well I say struggle I expected 8s and 9s initially. Thought by August time he would start banging in maxes)

As you say it will have done him wonders for his big track form.

On 09/05/2018 at 6:30 PM, Fundinfan said:

sorry Barry(Bishop) but I see a comfortable win for the Bees here! Hope to see u at Leicester on Sunday. 

I am doing a training school for My First Skid at Leicester on the 19th but I may have to travel away on business on the Sunday...hopefully not  :)

Just now, barrybishop said:

I am doing a training school for My First Skid at Leicester on the 19th but I may have to travel away on business on the Sunday...hopefully not  :)

by the way... thanks for the travelling fans from Coventry, it was great to see you all.

• Like 2