British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn vs Leicester KO Cup 2nd leg 16-05-2018

I would comment on this but I've a prior comitment getting on with my life on Wednesdays but don't worry Haza is guesting for me, Daniel Smith, waytogo and gi3webb are all eligible to post in my place:P

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

And if the crowd is down again ( as is likely ) the fans will be attacked for not wanting speedway in KL. It seems that the shining new promotion don't want it very much either.

• Like 1

Don't worry about who the rider's are for Wednesday folks, the club have got this in hand.

HOT LAPS ARE BACK :rofl:

That'll bring em all in

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Don't worry about who the rider's are for Wednesday folks, the club have got this in hand.

HOT LAPS ARE BACK :rofl:

That'll bring em all in

Well we shall be keeping our admission money firmly in our pockets- if speedway can’t organise it’s self better than this they deserve no fans - it’s surely not difficult Premiership should be Monday’s and Thursday. 

• Like 3

Splendid performance so far chaps writer replacement/guests working a treat:approve:

• Like 1

The one thing that really annoys me more than anything else is being treated like mushrooms.       Who gives a T---s about hot laps  when we are not told the important information.   We are still waiting to hear that our team has been compromised.   People not on social media, are still of the impression we are competing with Leicester in the 2nd leg of the KO Cup and assuming both teams will be as per normal.     If the club can't treat their customers with more respect, and keep them in the picture then they don't deserve  any fans....

I don't blame the club for the situation of fixture clashes created by the FRN ,   but i do blame them for the  secretive attitude they show towards their fans 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

The one thing that really annoys me more than anything else is being treated like mushrooms.       Who gives a T---s about hot laps  when we are not told the important information.   We are still waiting to hear that our team has been compromised.   People not on social media, are still of the impression we are competing with Leicester in the 2nd leg of the KO Cup and assuming both teams will be as per normal.     If the club can't treat their customers with more respect, and keep them in the picture then they don't deserve  any fans....

I don't blame the club for the situation of fixture clashes created by the FRN ,   but i do blame them for the  secretive attitude they show towards their fans 

The Brave New Era at KLS appears to have lasted for two home matches ( i.e. keeping fans in the loop and NOT as if we are on holiday at the Mushroom Farm ). I was under the impression that the new co-promoter was "hot" on such stuff such as keeping in touch with the fans. Is he still on the scene and if so what is his role within KLS?

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

I do blame the club for this current situation. Regardless of the Championship clubs vote the Premiership promoters knew Denmark would have priority on a Wednesday but still our promotion thought it was a clever idea to go with 4 Danish rider's. 

I just don't see how that's the Championship's fault. We should just move our race night to Monday imo.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, flagrag said:

As far as I know Leicester are going with RR for K Bjerre and Schlein for Hans and awaiting confirmation whether King will be fit which should be known tomorrow as making a decision whether he rides in British semi on Tuesday at Leicester.

As another poster has said KL should be having Cook but other guests are hard to find due to other meetings and most Danes unavailable plus some riders who have the night off don’t want a guest booking as already have U.K. Monday and Sweden Tuesday 

Rory is a great guest for Hans. He's on fire and will want to put one up Buster. The meetings top scorer. Craig Cook isn't a good replacement for NKI at this time imho.Scored 3 in the first let and might be on a downer after the GP.

Could be a close one.

Do you lot ever say anthing good about the club ? 

6 minutes ago, Greg said:

I try

6 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm pleased for you that you see nothing wrong. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

I'm pleased for you that you see nothing wrong. 

when you say what wrong they said from the start some meeting will clash but the only way rider will wanna stay is with the fixed race nights pure and simple.

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I try

I try as well to say good things and stay positive but all this could have been avoided with a little bit of thought . 

Are you guys still not over the Batch and Holder thing ?