British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn vs Leicester KO Cup 2nd leg 16-05-2018

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

From that comment ,  you are obviously in the  'Privilege  few'  that have been informed of the teams.      It just illustrates  the attitude of the club, that is infuriating the real fans by being kept in the dark.    I am not particularly bothered who it is ,  but being kept informed is the important part     Unless we are told of the team before the match ,   there is no way I will pay to watch speedway without knowing who I will be watching...

I thought this Brundle chap was suppose to be take the club on a new direction,  pointing out  the Club and Fans being of one vision.       This sure contradicts a of that statement ....

Totally incredible that here we are 36 hours before the meeting and still nothing official from the club it’s an absolute farce .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Totally incredible that here we are 36 hours before the meeting and still nothing official from the club it’s an absolute farce .

Just the same old, same old "we do it this way" from Buster who remains the Puppet Master. I expect it to be called off - far too much sunshine ( and that hasn't been used before by KLS ).

Edited by waytogo28
crucial word missed out
  • Like 1

Writer replacement doing a sterling job:approve:. As for the guest he's scoring more points than me:D:P:approve:

• Like 1

With all due respect to Steve it's ridiculous that the track photographer knows the team but customers don't. There should have been a press release yesterday morning let alone this morning. 

The club really don't help themselves.

• Like 2

Edited by Bagpuss
Double post

It seems the norm for King's Lynn to put press releases out around mid afternoon of the day before the meeting.

49 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

It seems the norm for King's Lynn to put press releases out around mid afternoon of the day before the meeting.

This is very much par for the course. There is nothing on the King's Lynn website and nothing on the Leicester website. They are all in the same boat; i.e. attempting to achieve the impossible by selling a half baked, watered down, cobbled together, fifth rate product to an ever dwindling bunch of customers (aka supporters). Why should people decide to spend their money on this nonsense when they are treated with so little respect?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Starboy118 said:

This is very much par for the course. There is nothing on the King's Lynn website and nothing on the Leicester website. They are all in the same boat; i.e. attempting to achieve the impossible by selling a half baked, watered down, cobbled together, fifth rate product to an ever dwindling bunch of customers (aka supporters). Why should people decide to spend their money on this nonsense when they are treated with so little respect?

Absolutely put perfectly- sadly 

It seems the new broom isn't sweeping clean. I thought the new man Brundle was going to correct all the mistakes the club made last season. He is as bad as Buster in not telling the fans what's going on. So sod tomorrow's meeting he can have whatever team he likes ,l won't be there supporting them.

• Like 2

Just heard through the  social media,  each team has agree to co-op their Managers/ Promoter  into the team to save on costs...    Simon Stead  will be riding at No1 for Leicester,     and Buster  has agreed to do likewise for the Stars.     :D  :t:         It was either this or NL  3 pointer....    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pointsmeanplayoffs said:

Come on everyone, all together now...

"WE ALL LOVE SPEEDWAY

STARS IS OUR NAME....."

We all love speedway,

Stars should be ashamed......

Just now, g13webb said:

Just heard through the  social media,  each team has agree to co-op their Managers/ Promoter  into the team to save on costs...    Simon Stead  will be riding at No1 for Leicester,     and Buster  has agreed to do likewise for the Stars.     :D  :t:         It was either this or NL  3 pointer....    

Easy Peasy win then because Buster will be on the tractor pulling a very wide rake and even allowed a rolling start from the middle of the back straight and can have 7 rides. All for the good of British speedway.  Which rider would dare to try and pull a fast one over Buster ( or even a slow one ).

I’m told ex Lynn captain and club asset Rory Schlein is the Leicester guest 

2 minutes ago, Haza said:

I’m told ex Lynn captain and club asset Rory Schlein is the Leicester guest 

Same here. He'll be the meetings top scorer if true. He's averaged this season is a massive 10.83. Good luck to him I say.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1